Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2003 3:43:32 AM EDT
I use it to plink with....it's a "Romak" that was around a few years ago....hey, it was $150 OTD...with 5 10rnd mags....couldn't pass.

Anyway....I stocked up on the sealed $19 mag/pouch kits back then too..

I have a few Full-Cap ROMAKs and a doomsday stash of ammo also.

I remember a post on 47net from a while back about the dremel solution. Anybody do it?

Worth it? PITA?

Link Posted: 9/11/2003 4:27:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:13:13 AM EDT
[#2]
looks like this: seems to have a ramp......looks as though the well needs to be opened along with two inside rails that hold the ss mag centerred......

Link Posted: 9/11/2003 8:40:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 12:28:14 PM EDT
[#4]

edit because people might not know I was just kidding

that would be best "INRange or ORF"  mo data please
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 1:05:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 10:13:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank You all. Special thanks RotDorn....for some OTW reason, it never occurred to me that opening it out would also require 922 stuff......grrrrrrrrrr. (Puke, Barf, F-Them, Wretch.....) (PaaaaaaTeeheeew!)

Probably has all "fur-in" guts.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top