Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2003 7:55:07 PM EDT
I am considering a Kobra red dot for my SAR1. I was wondering if it's high profile affected anyones cheek weld, as I have never had the opportunity to use one. I'll buy from Tantal once I scrape the cash together.
Also I was wondering if there is a cheek piece for the AK. Something similar to the Delta style cheekpiece for the AR. Since the AK doesn't have a charging handle to get in the way, I figured it just might be practical. Any one ever see one, or buy an AR cheek piece and "Make" it fit on an AK?
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 4:58:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Campy, do you think it is neccesary to have a cheek piece with the Kobra sight?  Is cheek weld and sight alignment just fine without it?
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#3]
DSA

Sells these

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top