Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/6/2003 4:09:38 PM EDT
minty and only $1,400 if anyone is in the market.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:01:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 6:30:17 PM EDT
Campy, it could have been new, didn;t examine it all that closely. It had black synthetic furniture on it... Raptor22 and I shared a clothed orgasmic moment when we saw it. The price was surprising as it was on the table of a dealer who is notoriously way overpriced... like $2,500 for used preban Colt ARs. If I had enough of my collection with me I likely would have done some serious trading to try to get that beauty.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 11:19:51 PM EDT
Later, I took a real close look at it and it was a .223! Very nice but I have had my fill of expensive, hard to find mags negating a good deal on a rifle. Also, when I got home, my wife did not smile until she saw only ammo and a small bag of goodies in my truck. Besides, I had the pleasure of firing someone's Krink and now I have to have one.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 5:43:38 AM EDT
Got one in same condition from Rob Vollmer last year for same price. Beautiful rifle and I have yet to shoot it! One of these days. Always seem to take my AR's out
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:24:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Raptor22:
Later, I took a real close look at it and it was a .223! Very nice but I have had my fill of expensive, hard to find mags negating a good deal on a rifle. Also, when I got home, my wife did not smile until she saw only ammo and a small bag of goodies in my truck. Besides, I had the pleasure of firing someone's Krink and now I have to have one.

People who say ARs are addictive are hooked on caffeine... people who develop an AK addictios are mainlining heroin and chasing it down with a few rocks of crack... Yeah, the Krink is a wet and sticky pant load of fun!
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 11:06:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 11:16:23 AM EDT
Ever since I knew what they were I've lusted after those Valmets. Mag prices don't mean anything to me, as I wouldn't buy it with the intent of hoarding. Two or three would do just fine for me.

I especially like the 7.62x39 ones that are styled similarly to the 5.56 ones. I forget what they are called...
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 11:43:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By AJjer_Bullets:
Ever since I knew what they were I've lusted after those Valmets. Mag prices don't mean anything to me, as I wouldn't buy it with the intent of hoarding. Two or three would do just fine for me.

I especially like the 7.62x39 ones that are styled similarly to the 5.56 ones. I forget what they are called...

Yeah, it's too bad they never really took off. They are maybe the finest assault rifles in the world but a lack of spare parts and mags really hurts their saleabiltiy.
Top Top