Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2003 1:25:02 PM EDT
I posted a few days back about pressure problems with my SAR-2 using Wolf ammo. Took her out today, after giving the barrel and chamber a good scrub with solvent. It seems the first time I shot the rifle, I didn't get all the oil out the chamber. I did run a couple dry patches through, but obviously that wasn't enough. Fired 250 rnds today - zero pressure signs (No splits, or backed out primers.) Damn thing ran like a champ. lesson learned!
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 3:22:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 4:38:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I can not imagine how wet your rifle had to be to cause this.

Case in point.  As a joke at bulletfest this year my buddy poured a bottle of watter inside my Ak right before the opening shot.  I pulled the trigger in rapid fire and hosed everything within 5 feet with water (sorry about that Waldo).  The rifle ran as good as always, but sprayed water for about 15 shots.

Maybe you had something in your chamber that was causing this problem that came out with the patch???
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 4:50:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top