Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/18/2003 4:46:04 PM EDT
Guys I just got my KVAR Lamianate furniture set in. It looks outstanding. It did cost me $100 greenbacks though. But the color and finish looks great. All I got to do is a swap out. I got the lower handguard that has the built in sweeping forward pistol grip .One solid piece made of wood.Im just making something different. Im going to get a TAPCO SAW pistol grip and put on it also. Just trying to create a different rifle. I have a SAR 1 ( Laminate already. This is my Gooch hostage rifle. I had to change to looks to it. Principle. Cheers WD
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 5:07:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 8:46:24 PM EDT
Yes its Romanian Campy. Its got a clear coat looking finish but is laminated and has a Orange look to it. I think they sell just the Lower handguard pistol grip for about $39 ( I think ). But I went ahead and ordered the set to match. Might just be advertiseing hype, but it listed as there Paratrooper/Speacial forces furniture. Heck for all I know there girl scouts might be the only one who carrys this type of set up.But it sounded good.LOL... Cheers WarDawg
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 10:48:00 AM EDT
Top Top