Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/11/2003 5:44:04 PM EDT
Cruising ebay more now that the fascist IT nazi wont let me access "weapons related" sites and ran across this. cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3622023610

Do you supposed this is a set of plans for the much touted but never seen Ak version of the lightening link?
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 5:55:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 8:03:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, maybe for 5 bucks I'll buy a set just to satisfy my curiosity.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 8:18:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I accidentaly did this to my SAR1 a while back (since rectified).  I Polished the trigger hook too much and much to my surprise, a two-way trigger.  It would fire one shot on the pull, one on the release.  It did get a lot of light primer strikes in rapid fire, and since I figured it was illegal, I replaced the FCG. I guess if it is legal, then it's good that I still have the old FCG.  It can be my "special" trigger!  
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 8:32:26 PM EDT
[#4]
seems fishy to me.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 11:08:35 PM EDT
[#5]
The intensifier trigger modification was nixed by the Batf shortly after it came out. "Conversion parts" .

The E-bay offering sounds like the old "string trick".

For $5.00 see which one it is........
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 12:29:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 6:18:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Cruising ebay more now that the fascist IT nazi wont let me access "weapons related" sites

check out jobrelatedstuff.com or something like that.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Money's too good and other than some antigun asshole in a minor position of power, the jobs pretty good as well.  My partners are working on a outside internet source so hopefully we can tell the weaney to kiss off soon.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top