Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/3/2003 4:33:31 AM EDT
Well, you would EXPECT him to post here once he got back to the US - and I would have expected him to have looked me up when he came to the area with his wife on vacation last week, after numerous emails and PMs.

But nooooooooooooo - he must have shut himself inside that cabin with his wife for 5 days and either:

A - Expired after "catching up" on bidness

B - Told his wife that there was a new woman in his life (Ms. RSA) and was subsequently clubbed with a frying pan

Anyone else have any opinions? :)
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 4:39:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Just talked to him yesterday. He had just left Inrange after a visit with Troy. Headed back home as we speak. We should see his ugly mug back here Monday or so.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 11:31:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, he's definitely alive and kicking. He breezed through here Friday for a margarita, dinner and to pick up some stuff. I think he was in hiding with the mrs. I don't blame him.

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 1:42:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, I'm back.  Just about shook off all the jet lag.  It's amazing what 4 nights and 5 days in a cabin overlooking the Smoky Mountains will do for you.  The hot tub got just about all the sand off my body.

The wife wanted to leave the "gun stuff" at home, but I had a quick opportunity to visit with Troy and Christy Sellars.  

Greywolf, sorry for not being able to visit with you, I hope we have the opportunity to hook up at Knob Creek.  I have a kitchen pass for the weekend so I hope to have beers with you and everyone who shows up.

Take care all,

KF

Link Posted: 8/3/2003 1:44:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, KF - I understand completely - if I had been in your shoes, with nothing but pics of Miss RSA to look at for months in the desert, I'd have locked myself in the cabin with my wife too :)
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 3:41:22 PM EDT
[#5]
KF, we missed you in the smokies by a week.  Sorry i didn't get the chance to contact you Troy, but we were loaded with activities.  Glad we got all that bubble bath my kid dumped in the hottub out before you took posession of the Cabin KF.  Smokey mountains is a great trip to catch up with the Mrs.  Our next trip will be Sans children.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top