Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/1/2003 3:25:43 AM EDT
Before I start full-time college again (Radiological Tech School - a fancy way of saying X-Ray taker), and see a dramatic drop in my income for 2 years, I am going to do another run of Kalashnikitty shirts. If you've not seen them before, here is what the shirt looks like: (scroll down about halfway into the thread and you'll see a very cute US Servicewoman modeling it in front of a MOAB)

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=56893

These shirts are very high quality, heavyweight T-shirts, professionally screened, and are holding up very well despite repeated use and washing. They are also the ORIGINAL, having been created by my wife and crafted on the computer by a friend. Accept no cheap imitations or substitutes.

The last time I did these the pricing was $20 per shirt for Child's Medium all the way up to Adult XL, with an extra $1.50 for 2XL, and an extra $2.00 for 3XL. All shirts are white. Shipping was $4.00 for the first shirt, and an extra $2.00 per shirt after that, to almost everywhere in the US (AK and HI were a little bit more).

If you would like one or more, PLEASE email me (after posting here to bump this for others to see). I will need your name, address, the number and sizes of the shirts you want.

My email is: [email protected]

If you wish to use Paypal, add in an extra 3.3% to the total. I also accept personal checks and Money Orders.

Thanks for the interest, guys - and thanks for helping me with my education for my next career (you don't know how scary it is to change careers at the age of 36!)

Last day to order is 8/3 -placing the order on Monday.  To those who have emailed me, please get your payments in to me as soon as you can - thanks!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top