Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Oh ya and i'm dumber than a bag of hammers in line at the bank cashing paychecks.

bastids.

Link Posted: 7/28/2003 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#2]
ober how/what am i posing???  

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 11:31:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ober how/what am i posing???  

LittleJacek

Look, man.  If you're not a poser, you're an annoying braggart.  You're so great, you make so much money, woo woo.

I'm sure that plenty of us around here have good jobs too.

SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#4]
no actually i don't make that much money... however i am happy with my career.. and none of my statements were aimed at you...

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 11:49:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Look, man.  If you're not a poser, you're an annoying braggart.  You're so great, you make so much money, woo woo.

I'm sure that plenty of us around here have good jobs too.

SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY.

That pretty much sums it all up.  Good night folks.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 12:07:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
no actually i don't make that much money... however i am happy with my career.. and none of my statements were aimed at you...

LittleJacek

L.Jacek,
I really don't know what this is all about (don't want to know either) and I've been just joking around but now am going to SHTFU.
Might be a good idea for you, or anyone, not to attack our Staff and Mods ??  Please remember, these guys ( and gals) give of their time and talent for no pay.  They really shouldn't have to put up with a bunch of crap from us.

Tom
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 1:01:40 PM EDT
[#7]
drat... i thought for sure i would have been banned by now...

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 2:43:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
drat... i thought for sure i would have been banned by now...

LittleJacek

Didn't you ask to be banned or your account deactivated at 47dotban?  Then you cam here and are asking the same thing?  Chill out.

BTW, anytime you want to go paycheck against paycheck, I'm in.  What will I buy at the dollar store.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 2:46:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 3:03:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

...it was long time ago in a 4rth world pisshole, and we wuz surround by commie pinko flamingo hords....

Damn those commie pinko flamingo hoardes!

Link Posted: 7/28/2003 4:07:15 PM EDT
[#11]
I was flat out banned from 47.teabag.net..... I didn't ask to be banned...  I can't stand the 2 retards that run that place....

and btw I wasn't bragging about my salary... It was mentioned that i'm an idiot, however i get paid to use my brain... which is what i was attempting to explain with the anology however high flying it was.

I am happy about the signed stock though...I haven't really owned anything like that before..I need to make a neat frame thing for it...ebony and red velvet would look nice..

LittleJacek
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 5:26:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Damn! The new hospital network admin -  nazi fascist, "guns are EVIL" bastard has blocked AR15.com from being accessed at work and I have missed another running, cyber gun battle of words.  Havent seen action like this since TET of '68 (Yes, I was really there - In Momma's tummy - Haha wannbes)

Nazis, I make more $$ than you, youre a liar - BLAH.

All we need now are some cigars and a bimbo giving blowjobs to make this truly irrelevant.

Well, just wanted to post something before it totally dies.  Which, hopefully, it will soon!!

Link Posted: 7/28/2003 6:54:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Damn! The new hospital network admin -  nazi fascist, "guns are EVIL" bastard has blocked AR15.com from being accessed at work and I have missed another running, cyber gun battle of words.  

www.weaponforums.com
www.jobrelatedstuff.com

I wonder if there's any others...
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 7:04:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top