Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/16/2003 5:42:29 PM EDT
Ok guys...

I've heard the rumor on here, from Global themselves, and from some other people. I've heard serveral different versions of the rumor. One version that they are going to make their own which is going to be the "GREATEST EVER" and another version in which they will be making FEG like receivers.

anyone have any inside info or current info on this?

I'm saying its not gonna happen (personal opinion)

later
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 6:08:32 PM EDT
Slov, Check out their website for yourself. They are going to build them, but we will need to wait until they are realeased. I don't think they will be selling the receiver seperately until next year.

Many of us have high hopes. Time will only tell.

Can someone please make this link hot.

http://www.globaltrades.com/

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 6:16:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 10:22:48 PM EDT
Here's an email I just got from Global:

"We hope to have the receivers ready before the end of the year. As for the new rifles, so many bureacratic delays. Hopefully, the
end of Nov. Jeri"
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 3:18:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 6:33:32 AM EDT
No inside info but assuming they are already geared up to build current guns on FEGs, why make their own any different. My guess is that they bought the design/tooling for far less than the long term importation costs.
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 2:15:43 PM EDT
There was a pic floating around of the presses that Global had in house. They looked legit to me. Not sure if they were created in house or if the tooling was imported. Global hasn't really let me down yet, so I'll bet dollars to donuts they come though. They're not speedy by any means though.

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 2:40:00 PM EDT
I want to know how they heat treat the damn things. Any ideas?
Anyone???
Top Top