Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/14/2003 4:52:23 AM EDT
Looks like the new rifles from Global are being pushed back again. The SSR-74 will not be out until late September. That sucks. I was hoping to pick one up in June. Oh well, whenever they get here I will be inline to buy. I just hope the rifles are not delayed again.
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 6:20:33 AM EDT
They are waiting on thier new equipment to arrive. They are going to start manufacturing FEG receivers here in the state

Mike
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 1:53:08 PM EDT
Those are good looking rifles though. I hope that they get things worked out.
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 1:55:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By me223:
They are waiting on thier new equipment to arrive. They are going to start manufacturing FEG receivers here in the state
Mike

That is soooo nice to hear!
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 2:06:48 PM EDT
You guys have about broke me so late September sounds pretty good !!

Anyone know if Global is accepting pre-orders for the SSR-74 ??
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 4:15:15 PM EDT
I just bought a SSR-56 last Saturday. It is one beautiful rifle, action smoother than any other AK type I ever tried. Now for the bad news. The freekin thing shoots way left, beyond sight adjustment range. Never had any trouble like that with any of my cheapo Romanian guns. EVerything appears perfectly straight so apparently something is off in the assembly. You DON'T always get what you pay for.
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 8:08:37 PM EDT
Why wait. Have Mike at ORF build you one now. You wont be sorry.

I have heard that Global will not be selling their US receivers seperately, for at least a couple months after the release of their rifles. My guess is that the Global 74's won't be released until the first of the year.
OK maybee X-MAS.

They are going to build the SSR-85B's & C's before they start production on the AK-74's.

I really hope their US RPK receiver is going to be worth the wait. I know many of us have our fingers crossed, and are sitting on a bunch of purdy Bulgy kits waiting to be built.
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 9:43:13 PM EDT
FINALLY! Ron has been talking about this for almost 2 years. Looks like his dream is coming true.

-Cap'n
Top Top