Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2003 1:31:22 AM EDT
Hey guys. The shop will be closed from the 4th. till the 13th. I will be answering e-mails though. Time to get away. Both jobs along with building a new shop have me in a frazzle right now. The Krinkov build is coming to a close. All I have left is to press and headspace the bbls. and then final assembly and testfire.
Everyone have a great fourth.

Troy & Christy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:38:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmm, I think Troy is planning on fleeing the country - the TAG (Tennessee Attorney General) is closing in! :)
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:52:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:07:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:40:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Campy I'm Ssooo sorry!! I have a cover for it. I just lined them up there for a photo. Will the surface plate god forgive me? I'll probably forget about it next week with the ocean, sun and BEER!!!!

Later,Troy
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:12:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Troy, far be it from me to question your AK-godlike status... but one of them receivers is missing a trigger guard and mag release fool!  I think the future owner might want on of those, don't ya think?    I kill me!  And by now Troy wants too.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:13:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:30:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Troy,

Take a break....time to unwind and get some stress relief.

Be safe and have a good Fourth of July !!!

www.maylin.net/Fireworks.html

KF
"Still Deployed"
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 8:08:47 AM EDT
[#8]
That is a super secret Krinkov. It wasn't supposed to be in the picture. Hiram, now I'm going to have to kill you for exposing it. It ought to be against the law for Hiram to expose it anyway.

Troy
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:04:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I say we discredit him.....ban him......chase him on other gunboards and trash him there too.....oops...wait a minute.  That's the other AK website.....sorry.  Had a flashblack.

KF
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:44:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Nice pic of your shop Troy.  It's nice to see even the best builders have ammo boxes and debris laying around on the floor.  Now I don't feel so bad.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:53:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
That is a super secret Krinkov. It wasn't supposed to be in the picture. Hiram, now I'm going to have to kill you for exposing it. It ought to be against the law for Hiram to expose it anyway.

Troy

OHHHHHHHHHHHH the Stealth Krinkov!!!!!!!!!!!  Sorry... What Ktinkov?  There are no Krinkovs here...  This is Gucciano's shop, there are no AKs here... move along, move along...
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#12]
I see a bus on the road to hell with Troy, my husband driving.  Not to worry since he's a cop i know he will get you guys there safe and sound.

Oh by the way the real secret is out we had the Romanian guys living in a tent out back.  Now with the building of the shop they will have better working conditions.  Enjoying the entertainment,  

Christy Sellars
VP/Sec.
InRange, Inc.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 4:40:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 5:14:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 6:03:19 AM EDT
[#15]

at least it ain't a chicken coop in harveyville!

now they do make some nice one's
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top