Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/2/2003 8:23:22 PM EDT
I know I saw a discussion on here about where to find 20 round magazines for the AK. Now that I've got this SKS with the AK mag setup, the 30s look rediculas, and I've got a million 10 round mags. Anyone know where I could come up with a 15 rnd or 20 rnd AK mag or two?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:45:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:29:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Try   www.auctionarms.com

There's a guy selling 20rnd hungarian mags.  With shipping they run about $13.00 each.  I've got a couple and like them.  Nice finish, won't rust as bad as some.  I never use my thirty round mags anymore.

Same guy is selling laminated stock SAR-1's (which I plan on buying).
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:52:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Tapco is running a 4th of July special advertised over on falfiles.com in the marketplace... believe the Hungarian 20s will be offered for like $7.50 but just for tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:02:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Try Tony@tapco. He is good about looking after board members.

This sale will go through the weekend.

AK AMD 65 HUNGARIAN 20RD MAG- $7.50 each
AMD 65 Hungarian AK 20rd 7.62X39mm double stack Tanker mags. Used surplus and in great condition. Some of the mags may have some worn finish but they are in great working condition.

Tony Collins
(800) 250 3757 ext. 109
www.TAPCO.com
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top