Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/1/2003 1:20:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/1/2003 1:22:32 PM EDT by SLoV]
Guys,

I am posting this message to propose a CAMPYBOB Bulletfest compensation fund. This donation fund would be to show our great appreciation to one hell of a good guy, BOB, that set up us the Bulletfest IV. This fund would also help offset his rather large out-of-pocket cost to set us up a fun packed kickass weekend at a nice Melon farm and help compensate him for the countless hours he no doubt spent collecting targets and cleaning up slivers of metal, plastic, and glass from Snode's farm.

I myself am willing to donate $20 dollars (i'm in college!) to this fund.

I don't really know how we could do this besides mailing it to him directly but I'm not sure he'd accept donations. I wish we could give it to him all at once

Let me know what you think.

CAMPYBOB ROCKS!!!!!

EDIT: This is whether he likes it or not! He deserves it and needs to recognize he did a great thing for us.

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 1:50:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/1/2003 1:52:03 PM EDT by me223]
Count us in!

Mike

EDIT: SLoV, been trying to contact you about the receiver, but your IM box is full. Call us tomorrow if nothing else.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 1:57:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By me223:
Count us in!

Mike

EDIT: SLoV, been trying to contact you about the receiver, but your IM box is full. Call us tomorrow if nothing else.

me223,

Yeah i'm really sorry about the inbox thing. I had no idea it would get full so fast and had a limit of 25. DOHHHHH! I missed at least 5 IM's I know of several which were probably important.
Top Top