Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2003 7:33:38 AM EDT

Little Ahmed the Terrorist just wanted everyone to know that he doesn't fear all of us and our guns. I bet this guy doesn't last long on the target berm.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:54:39 AM EDT
[#1]
oh yea,

well i heard George W. Bush is going to make it out but the Secret Service won't let anyone in who has a gun.  

it would be cool to have a real pro gun president.  can you imagine a 4th or July party in crawford with BBQ, live fire demonstrations by the army and a Gulf War II fund raiser where you can shoot anything from the M4 to the M1 Abrams.  charge $X a round.  

that would be cool.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 8:52:03 AM EDT
[#2]
He needs a beard and a towel on his head.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 11:03:13 AM EDT
[#3]
where's the boxcutter?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:44:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks more like Micheal Jackson ( good target there too! )
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:23:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Looks more like Micheal Jackson ( good target there too! )

Michael Jackson is proof positive that America is great. Where else in the world can a poor black child grow up to be a rich white woman???!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:44:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
where's the boxcutter?

Novel replies but this one was "quote-worthy"...

Soooo, does Ahmed have a razor knife? Bet he's got a couple, I mean if you're going to run around looking like Michael Jackson...
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:42:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Is that your sex doll???
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top