Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/25/2003 2:59:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:03:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Now all you need to do is get Mr. Kalashnikov himself to attend.

My vacation starts Friday evening, but I doubt that I will be able to make it. Probably at least a 6 hour drive one way.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:17:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 8:21:06 PM EDT
[#3]

My vacation starts Friday evening, but I doubt that I will be able to make it. Probably at least a 6 hour drive one way.

It's only a job.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:06:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Seth, e-mail me or IM me through the site tomorrow. I'm pretty burned out from working my A## into the ground on a job I didn't get entirely paid on (would have covered a new FAL and ammo for the day)Give me a holler and we'll work out details, if you want to follow that's cool or whatever--I only live a short distance from 22/37 if you want to park your vehicle and just ride along, i'm sure we can figure something out. All I really want is to get there somtime Friday so we have a spot on the line. Don't know if I'll have all the ammo I need, ....
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:39:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Lightweight - Juggy and I drove 8.5 hrs one way to go to first BRC.

When I was his age, I'd drive 7 hours (Jax to Miami) just to visit my then girlfriend/now wife for a weekend.  Now she doesn't think a thing of asking me to drive from Nashville TN to Kalispell MT for a vacation.. ummm....  on second thought, perhaps 6 hours is a little far.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:32:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 10:11:22 AM EDT
[#7]

M4Madness:

S,

Do you still live in the same part of Hootervi Indiana?
If I manage to sell a couple uppers in the EE I'm looking for an excuse to go anyway, & there'll be a couple extra seats. If I end-up going, I guess it'll be west on I-80 or I-74(0). There doesn't seem to be any good way to get there from here, so the general direction will have to do... (probably just turn the GPS on & hit a bearing of 140 degrees or so=).
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 10:17:36 AM EDT
[#8]

xanadu:
When I was his age, I'd drive 7 hours (Jax to Miami) just to visit my then girlfriend...

Didn't everybody?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 10:46:35 AM EDT
[#9]
How the hell did my IM to Slov end up in here?

?????????????????????????????????????????????
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:37:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Well...do we or don't we get to shoot up the damn monolith!?!

I'll teach it to give tools to monkeys!
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm in Ohio and it's still gonna take me 2 hours to get there.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:51:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Takes me 35 minutes...........if the lights are all red.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top