Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2003 6:59:34 PM EDT
Upper and lower synthetic handguards with accessory rails for the Krinkov?

I would love to place a reflex type optic on the upper handguard and a verticle grip and light on the bottom...  Ultimate CQB rig!
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 5:32:33 PM EDT
[#1]
On another forum for AKs there is a guy called Wane Morgan that makes black synthetic furnature foir the Krinks.  I think he has a rail type.  If he doesn't make them he probably knows who does.

Look in the Krink forum.

BISHOP
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 5:47:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Bishop, what forum on what site?  Our website?  Gunnutz?  Another?
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:19:59 PM EDT
[#3]
i found this link, dunno the specifics, but they do list a european krinkov handguard set with a rail.
www.rpbusa.com/ak.html
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:28:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Ex, are you talking abput option three from the top on the far left?  The $125 set?  That is for a krink style stock and handguards with rail for a European stamped AK like the SAR series rifles, not a Krink.  But that is what I had in mind.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:38:54 PM EDT
[#5]
you may want to look into this, it reads as follows,
"European Krinkov stock combo with rail system. Combo includes, Krinkov stock, black pistol grip. Black handguard and picatinny rail system"

i point this out because all the other listings sate "krinkov style" and this one lists krinkov stock combo.
it may be but a phone call away, to clarify if its just a krinkov style rear stock, with standard length handguards, or are these built for a Krink specificly.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:47:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I'll give them a call... wonder if they will just sell me the handguards if they are the right size.  Have no need for another krink stock as it came with one on it.  Thanks.  I'll look into it and let everyone know.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:57:56 PM EDT
[#7]
good luck
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I fired off an email explaining exacty what I'm looking for, we'll see
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top