Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/16/2003 5:42:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/16/2003 10:45:48 AM EDT by Greywolf2112]
Until I get my rifle back, I'll hold off from any more posts on this matter. Gary, I will personally apologize to you here if, as we discussed, everything is A-OK when I receive the rifle.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:52:02 AM EDT
Oh, and i was wondering where did everyone go:) Posts were deleted as well, so no trace of you there anymore. I cant believe some people still want to send parts back to him for completion
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:59:25 AM EDT
this is why i do as much of my own work as i can. parts are about 1/3 of labor cost. if it takes him two weeks or two months to get around to something i can install the part and screw up twice and still come out even. and i get a new skill. i need to buy a mill and a lathe so i can build guns.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:34:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:29:07 PM EDT
Hey, at least you are not alone. I've been banned for awhile now, and I posted nothing offensive. I simply asked for a completion date, was told that Gary would contact me personally, asked whether it would be via e-mail or phone, and suddenly I can no longer access the site. Have I missed anything? Has Gary posted anything since all of his customer's rifles were seized?
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:33:13 PM EDT
Appologize for what? I can invision no scenario where a victim would ever need to appologize to the perp?

Wierd!

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 5:34:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Greywolf2112:
Until I get my rifle back, I'll hold off from any more posts on this matter. Gary, I will personally apologize to you here if, as we discussed, everything is A-OK when I receive the rifle.

Good luck to you. Please post how it works out. Unfortunately for me (yea...right) I was never given access to the solstice board. Gee I wonder why....Hmmmmm. I'll take my chances with the KAG. Last week I sent them a packet detailing everything they needed to know & some E-mails concerning the supposed construction of my build since 4/28/01. I'll leave it in their hands. No way I would want ANYTHING to go back to gary.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:35:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Greywolf2112:

why would you need to apoligize to someone, who took your money, and your parts, and would not have gave you a muzzle break back without the KAG putting a fire under his ass?

jeeze, would you also apoligize to someone who beat your ass?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 9:32:40 AM EDT
Top Top