Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/7/2003 6:23:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 6:35:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Glad it worked out for you Ken.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 6:39:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Jeeze, I can't tell if I'm in "1984" or "Brazil".
"Voluntarily abandon"?

"See here chap, you can give it to us of your own 'free will', or we can shoot you flat dead. No difference to us really 'cept the paperworks different."

Big Brother is back, but cuddly.
www.markfiore.com/animation/tia2.html
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 10:17:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on getting that issue squared away, Ken.  I'm sure it feels good to have the rest of the parts to play with.  Swing by the falfiles so you can get it together!
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 10:33:33 PM EDT
[#4]
An interesting note...

Damn near every FFL / Class III dealer I have talked to lately has had good experiences with the ATF for the past 5 years. Most of the real horror stories are from before then.

Just over 5 years ago was when Unintended Consequences was published.

Cooincidence?

Of course, it could have as much or more to do with the new administration - but it sure does seem to have died down before 2001.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 3:33:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top