Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/6/2003 4:38:34 PM EDT
ok now i have 2 AK's, and need optics. i was hoping to get a kobra red dot, and remember someone on here mentioning Tantal as a source.
my questions are, how the hell do u order something? and where are the prices listed?
also what is the best model kobra ?
thanx
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:40:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By EX11B:
ok now i have 2 AK's, and need optics. i was hoping to get a kobra red dot, and remember someone on here mentioning Tantal as a source.
my questions are, how the hell do u order something? and where are the prices listed?
also what is the best model kobra ?
thanx

I was wondering those exact same things.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:42:43 PM EDT
You get ahold of him by e-mail.

The model depends on what you need. I would think he carries the most current models. I know I have one of the new ones, but am not sure of its designation.

I would stay away from the older AA battery types. They are an ergonomic nightmare.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:59:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:25:37 PM EDT
Might have just been a clerical error, but he shipped me stuff before I even paid for it.... Talk about customer service. He is a great guy and the best part is that he carries PARTS for all of the items he sells. Lose the battery cap for your Kobra and he has more in stock.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:20:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:19:24 PM EDT
I've been following this thread and are we saying that Tantal does NOT have a web site ??
Either way I would appreciate either the site or email address or phone number or_________ as this sounds like a guy worth doing business with.

Thanks....
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:21:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 5subslr5:
I've been following this thread and are we saying that Tantal does NOT have a web site ??
Either way I would appreciate either the site or email address or phone number or_________ as this sounds like a guy worth doing business with.

Thanks....

tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:26:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Mbsk01:

Originally Posted By 5subslr5:

Thanks....

tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/

Got it.
Top Top