Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/6/2003 4:38:34 PM EDT
ok now i have 2 AK's, and need optics. i was hoping to get a kobra red dot, and remember someone on here mentioning Tantal as a  source.
my questions are, how the hell do u order something? and where are the prices listed?
also what is the best model kobra ?
thanx
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:40:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
ok now i have 2 AK's, and need optics. i was hoping to get a kobra red dot, and remember someone on here mentioning Tantal as a  source.
my questions are, how the hell do u order something? and where are the prices listed?
also what is the best model kobra ?
thanx

I was wondering those exact same things.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:42:43 PM EDT
[#2]
You get ahold of him by e-mail.

The model depends on what you need.  I would think he carries the most current models. I know I have one of the new ones, but am not sure of its designation.

I would stay away from the older AA battery types. They are an ergonomic nightmare.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:59:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Might have just been a clerical error, but he shipped me stuff before I even paid for it.... Talk about customer service.  He is a great guy and the best part is that he carries PARTS for all of the items he sells.  Lose the battery cap for your Kobra and he has more in stock.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:20:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:19:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been following this thread and are we saying that Tantal does NOT have a web site ??
Either way I would appreciate either the site or email address or phone number or_________ as this sounds like a guy worth doing business with.

Thanks....
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I've been following this thread and are we saying that Tantal does NOT have a web site ??
Either way I would appreciate either the site or email address or phone number or_________ as this sounds like a guy worth doing business with.

Thanks....

tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:26:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks....

tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/

Got it.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top