Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2003 9:38:42 PM EDT
I am now the proud father of a brand new beautiful SSR-56 from Global Trades.  I'm taking her to the range tomorrow for the initial cherry popping and I'll report back on her performance later and include some pics.  I was able to pick this rifle up directly from Global Trades for $485 total.  That's even with the optional Hungarian elm furniture, which by the way is the best part of the rifle.  It came with a 5rnd mag, cleaning kit, sling & recoil buffer.  I'm so use to AR's and it's hard for me to get over the crudeness of this weapon but there is just something about it that draws me to it.  I was going to spend my money on a preban AR15 but after further reasoning I spent my money on a new AK and 10/22 and all for half the cost of a preban.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 11:17:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Trust us, crudeness is good! (very good!)

Enjoy!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:42:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top