Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2003 8:00:21 PM EDT
I have cought the C3 bug. In order for me to get there, I am going to have to sell some stuff. Thought I'd offer it here, for you guys first since these are rare and hard to find.

4 new plum AK-74 Tula mags with new Russian 4 cell pouch. These are mint. I can't post a pic cause my hosting place died, but will email a pic to those serious about this. The pic is big and I only have dial up, so please don't ask for the pic if your not serious.

$390 shipped to the regular 48 states.

Thanks,

Brick
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 10:10:14 PM EDT
Hey Brick, it seems as though 2 great minds think alike. I let my .50 go this afternoon due to that damn C3 itch. What are you looking at for your first one?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:19:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:17:39 AM EDT
I'm thinking a about a Mac package. Nate tells me there are people making belt fed uppers you can put on them! I also like the idea of a mac with a sten conversion. Either way, gotta go C3!

Brick
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:27:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:11:27 AM EDT
Cool choice Brick. I live in a C&R only state so for me the choice is somewhat limited. I am thinking about a Smith & Wesson 76 9mm subgun. I know someone who may have one for sale in the near future and has said he would make me a good deal on it. I would really like to have one of the C&R M16s out there but the prices on those are outrageous. I recently saw one listed on subguns for $16,900
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:33:58 AM EDT
Ouch!

At least I don't have to worry about you setting up that .50 by us again this year! Last year, by the end of the day I had the worst headach of my life!

Brick
Top Top