Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/3/2003 10:32:09 AM EDT
The BBT just dropped off another 1500 rounds of ammo I still need an ample supply of .308, 8mm, and some .40 for the pistol. I might even see about picking up another rifle between now and then.

Ahhhh......Bulletfest, my favorite time of year
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 12:28:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#2]
He's gonna drool over other peoples guns!

Are you guys gonna fire corrosive guns/ammo out there? I thought about bringing my Mauser but I won't be able to clean it for at least for a while after firing since I gotta go straight home and to bed for work the next day (it sucks)
I might just stick with 2 guns only
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:48:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:55:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm all set on .223, .308, and 7.62x39. Still need to pick up some .45ACP.

As of now all I really need to do is procure a tent. Either that or I'll just sleep in the truck....
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:20:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Gus.....glad to see you are going to make it this year. You are going to enjoy Campy's little shindig.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Gus.....glad to see you are going to make it this year. You are going to enjoy Campy's little shindig.

Yep, I'll be there!!  I get to bring my own toys to this, as opposed to last year when I flew in to the BRC. I'll probably camp both nights.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top