Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2003 8:05:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/31/2003 8:06:28 AM EDT by mike45acp]
it says mak90 sporter and is new in box it has a lighter red colored stock real nice looking stock comes with 2 5 rds and a 40.

it also has a scope rail and a 4x scope, I want to buy it from a friend who is in some financial trouble don't want a deal just want to pay what its worth.

thanks for the help guys!
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:07:35 AM EDT
$350.
I am not aware of factory Mak-90's with a scope rail. Maybe someone else here know differently, however.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:09:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By drjarhead:
$350.
I am not aware of factory Mak-90's with a scope rail. Maybe someone else here know differently, however.

thanks by the way I am pretty sure he put it on the gun and thats about the only thing he changed.

how do these guns compare to the SAR? the reason I am asking is it seems like the chinese guns are a little better built but I don't know much about ak's.

just appears as if they are a little tighter fitting?? maybe its me I haven't been around many AK's.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:12:44 AM EDT
Yeah, Norinco rifles have a real reputation for quality and durability. Much better than an SAR-1 for not much more $$. Unless, that is, you have to swap furniture and FCG.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 2:09:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:17:04 PM EDT
Just use logic and reason to determine the price. The first question that you need to ask yourself is what is a bayonet worth. After all, a pre-ban Norinco sells for upwards of $1100 dollars now. The difference between it and your model should be the price, right?

So what's a bayonet worth? Is it worth $400 dollars? Well no, that seems like a lot for a bayonet. I mean a lot of rifles sold back before the ban without bayonet lugs. So what about $300 dollars? Still seems high. Ok, well let's try $200. That seems high, but maybe....

Secondly, how much will it cost to restore the original pistol grip and furniture. Well a RSA FCG will run about $70 bucks (shipped). Then there is the new stockset, figure another $100. So we are up to $170 to fix that problem.

Well that's your price. Subtract the value of the bayonet, and the cost of replacing the furniture from $1100 dollars and you get $730. So a Mak-90 MUST be worth about $730. Otherwise all those pre-ban prices would be ridiculous.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:34:46 PM EDT
There was just a NIB Polytech for sale for $895. Not bad and they are occ available for less.

How much is a bayo worth? Hmmmm. Not sure.
Hell, buy a bayo lugged front sight post for a chicom and wait for the ban to die. Just 15 1/2 months now! Hehehe.

How much is it worth to piss off Feinstein, Schumer, Kennedy and the rest of the libs in this country? More than $400. At least to me
Top Top