[#1]
how much freon is going to be released into the atmosphere

EPA is gonna shut you down

can I come I live in Chillicothe

I might come if I can get someone to go with me
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:55:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmm...

I'd REALLY like to ventilate my home PC with an M16...
Bulletfest looks to be just the place to do it...
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 11:17:40 PM EDT
[#3]
If those fridges are loaded up with freon, I will be one happy Mao. We need to help the earth get out of the ice age.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:26:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:12:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

At BFest2 I arrived with a SAR1 and SAR2 and about 450 rnds of ammo. I had no idea I was such a lightweight!!! And the event has grown a lot......
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:30:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I can just see it now...

Two weenies from the EPA armed with clipboards and pocket-protectors facing off with a few hundred machinegunners with more guns and ammo than in all of Mogadishu.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#7]

If those fridges are loaded up with freon, I will be one happy Mao. We need to help the earth get out of the ice age.

You are confusing the'greenhouse effect' and 'the ozone hole'.

Freon=ozone hole=skin cancer

CO2=Global Warming=Polar Ice Pack Melting.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:42:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:17:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You live in Chillicothee and are worried about freon.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:50:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:18:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
uh oh!!!!

tom has smelled the meade paper plant's smokestack, too!

evey year on tosrv (210 mile bike ride from columbus to portsmouth and back) we had to eat lunch in meade park....yuck!!!

alway more fun to stop in the hills about 5 miles south of chilli! no stench!

It's worse than that, Campy, I was born there and that smell never goes away. LOL

BTW, I spent most of my youth traveling that stretch of 23. Use to stop at Waverly and get deep fried mushrooms, A&W root beer, and saw my first Drive In movie there.  My grandfather was in the TB sanatorium in Chillocothee and the farm was west of there off 28, the fun ride road, up and down like a roller coaster.  My  cousins still live in Columbus.

Worse place in the entire US for speeding tickets.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:52:07 PM EDT
[#12]
you don't speed in Ohio, period.

it is unlike any other state!

so many speed traps and so much trickery. I feel bad for people passing through that drive like idiots in their own states. I love seeing the bone heads from Illinois get pulled over, fawking FIBS!!!!!!!

dhahahhaa
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 2:00:32 PM EDT
[#13]
SLoV, you won't be disappointed. I got there late last year and never fired a gun. All in all, it was still worth the drive.

Hopefully this year will be different, I've been stuck at home with pneumonia for the past week and a half... (AARRGH!!) which is really cutting into my "fun money".

Honestly, I think the camping idea is the way to go. It is a bit of a haul even with an average speed of 75mph (I70 east is a trip, at 75-80 folks were blowing by me so fast I had no concerns of being ticketed).

Campy, if I get there early enough will I be able to pick up some 5.45 or should I just go ahead and order now?? Oh yeah, any good catfishing holes up that way?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:08:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:33:49 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
you don't speed in Ohio, period.

it is unlike any other state!

so many speed traps and so much trickery. I feel bad for people passing through that drive like idiots in their own states. I love seeing the bone heads from Illinois get pulled over, fawking FIBS!!!!!!!

dhahahhaa

Hey, I will take it one step further.  That stretch of 23 at Piketon is the worse stretch in the state of Ohio.  Years back and hell they still may do this, they required you post bail which means no AAA card and you go to jail.

Looking forward to meeting you guys in person.

Slov,

Make sure you show.  Sounds like it will be a hoot.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:47:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top