Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/27/2003 5:14:50 PM EDT
I saw this on gunbroker board and just wanted to find out who makes it so I can get my hands on one. Thanks for any info

How do you post an image here??
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:29:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I think there was a picture a month or so ago IIRC.  If it is the gun I am thinking about the appeal was shot to hell when it was found out that Special Weapons was making them.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

To post pictures, click on the icon that says BOARD CODE to the top left (When you are posting), it will give you instructions on how to do it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 1:22:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I still cannot get it to post a pic, oh well
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 1:31:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 1:32:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 6:05:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I 'believe' the SR-47 project is dead.

As for the other looks like a solution in search of a problem but that's just my HO.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:46:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I hope it isn't dead.  I just emailed to ar47.com about buying a receiver.  I was planning to build it out as an 11.5 inch shorty and have my local SOT convert it out as a post sample auto (website says it will accept a DIAS).  He will have to keep possession of the receiver of course but we are always out shooting together anyway.  I think this would be a "blast" with cheap wolf 7.62 and my AK drums!

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 1:05:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope it isn't dead.  I just emailed to ar47.com about buying a receiver.  I was planning to build it out as an 11.5 inch shorty and have my local SOT convert it out as a post sample auto (website says it will accept a DIAS).  He will have to keep possession of the receiver of course but we are always out shooting together anyway.  I think this would be a "blast" with cheap wolf 7.62 and my AK drums!

Probably I'm confused but I thought the SR-47 was the Knight's rifle ??  That project I believe is dead.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top