Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/27/2003 4:45:56 PM EDT
somebody buy this before my wife kills me!

www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/semi4sale.cgi?read=66390

Looks nice, good price.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:47:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Your wife called, she said it was ok to go on and but that!

She denies it all!
Still waiting for my Hungarian folder, almost bought a Yugo AK at the show last weekend and now this. Damn, I just cannot get enough AK's. They all call my name...

The power of the darkside
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:19:12 PM EDT
[#3]
That would sure be a nice addition to your collection.  Just tell her it is an investment!  

Oh yah, you probably already used that line.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:03:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That would sure be a nice addition to your collection.  Just tell her it is an investment!  

Oh yah, you probably already used that line.

Yeah, I used that line when I got the FNC 2 months ago. I'm paying down my mortgage an refinancing right now so money's going to be tight for a month or two.

The AK was gone in no time. I hope someone here got it. Looks to be a damn sweet rifle.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:28:19 AM EDT
[#5]
What was it?  The link is no longer active.

Brick
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:53:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Already gone. Hell, it was gone within 20 minutes of the time I posted.
It was a chicom AK with folding bayo in 99+++% condition. Basically NIB with box. Very nice. It took tremendous restraint on my part no to buy it. Asking $895. Like I said, I hope someone here got it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:19:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought it. Sent cashiers check today. Had been looking for one to go with underfolder I have. Looked like great deal and Pete had rave reviews.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:27:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:42:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
..ya done good!

ditto!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top