Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/15/2003 7:28:15 AM EDT
I've noticed the price going up on these lately. Is it just in my area all over? What are you all seeing for retail prices on these?
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 9:03:46 PM EDT
[#1]
yes, they've gone up around here, but so have the other SARs, depending on where you go.  Gun show prices here are about $20 higher than last year accross the board, not just on SARs.  Haven't seen SAR 2 prices in a couple of months, but I expect they'll continue to go up.  

There's only 1 on gunbroker right now, and that's going for $349.  I only paid $239 for mine last year, so if the GB price is a fair representation of SAR 2 prices, that's quite a hike.  
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:31:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 1:26:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Aim Surplus still has SAR2's listed for $10 less than their $299 SAR1's.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 1:31:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 3:00:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Has a gunshow dealer ever said there are plenty more left and will only get cheaper?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 7:09:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Just as a general statement, gun prices tend to soften (lower) during the hot summer months and to firm up (increase) as the weather cools.  It's no accident that the big Tulsa show, now the largest in the world, chooses April and October for their show - the weather is cool in most parts of the country.

Now if there is a true shortage of SAR-2's their pricing should buck this trend.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top