Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/10/2003 2:22:02 PM EDT
I have an Arsenal receiver from a 7.62x39 and now I am trying to decide on which kit to use for a build. Any advice would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 2:31:05 PM EDT
[#1]
thats milled right?
possibly one of these from northridgeinc.com#SN-1240A Russian (Milled type 2 receiver) AK-47…..$199.95
#SN-1240B Russian (Milled type 2 receiver with early fluted gas piston) AK-47…..$249.95
#SN-1240C Russian (Milled type 3 receiver) AK-47…..$149.95
#SN-1240E Bulgarian (Milled receiver) AK-47……$149.95
these kits are not listed , you have to ask for them.
im not an AK expert, but i think one of these would be good.
CampyBob would know for sure

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#2]
what condition are the above named kits in? I'm interested in knowing if they are used or unissued

K-VAR offers this one
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#3]
and these too..sweet

check out the 90 degree gas blocks!
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 2:43:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I was looking at the KVAR kits they do look nice, especially the Brown Plastic almost looks like wood but with more durablitiy, the wood is nice to though. I just wondered what else was out there. I would be interested in a Russian kit also maybe wish someone had pictures or experience with the Northridge kits. I didn't realize the KVAR kits had the 90 degree gas block, not that it matters to me but is kind of different compared to most of what I have seen, thought the Russians were the only ones who used that style.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top