Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/10/2002 7:06:35 PM EDT
My mom acquired this gun through some money she loaned that was never repaid.

The gun is a Maadi.
C.A.L is the importer
MISR SIA (AKM)
Cal. 7.62x39mm
Thumbhole stock

It also has "CM 02570" stamped on it.

I know nothing about this gun, except that it is supposed to be an AK47, which I am not even sure if that is the right AK model.

So, first off, what model is this gun (AK47??) ?

Second, what is it worth.  The stock is decent shape, but the guns itself shows some wear, which probaly could be fixed pretty easy.
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 3:31:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 3:33:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 10:46:51 AM EDT
[#3]
THE RIFLE U DESCRIBED IS WORTH 275.00 TO 325.00 DEPENDING ON CONDITION AND LOCATION IN THE COUNTRY..
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#4]
It is worth whatever you can get for it. The egyptian AK models are terrible and I hate them. everything is crooked, or poorly fitted or simply very substandard. find a sucker with a few extra dollars and get rid of it ASAP.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Ditto on what the guys said above.  Chinese front end, Egyptian rear end.....Don't know what the heck someone was thinking when they dreamed that one up.

Hey, if it shoots, then shoot it!  With a furniture upgrade and refinish, it will probably look just as good as a SAR AK.

KF
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top