BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2002 9:56:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 8:02:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I know the table, must have gotten there before me as I saw only round rec 91/30s. Nice guy too. I am up to 5 Mosins now, and Big Jim remembers my entire full name...
But my Bulgy 74 kit will be #4, and the LEGP will be #5.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 5:17:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Bob:

I stood right beside you when you examined and bought that Mosin; I was the serious-looking bearded guy with the EG Raindrop shoulderbag looking at the other rifles on the table.  The one that you bought does have very attractive grain in the stock that the refinishing highlighted.  I kept passing you for the next hour and almost asked to look at it just for curiosity for the mfr and date, but that info's in your post, thanks.

Refinished milsurps don't float my boat but the stock on yours is quite attractive as I said.

Good luck with it.

Noah

PS:  Show did suck, didn't it?

Link Posted: 12/3/2002 3:45:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 4:43:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought about going on a craze Mil-surp buying spree and picking up 6-7 Mosins.  But then I thought better of it.

-SS
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 1:33:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top