Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/5/2002 8:03:47 PM EDT
Am ready to buy a preban AK and need to know which of these 2 have the nicest fit and finish? Also if the Steyr is the rarest of the 2 why do the Polytecs bring as much money? Which would you buy? and Why? or would you buy a diff AK (postban)and spend the extra money on ammo & stuff? Thanks for all replys.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:19:21 PM EDT
I've never seen a maadi, but, I have owned a legend. It was the most bueatiful AK I owned. But, I traded it away because I like my stamped recievers better. I don't think you could ruin a legend if you tried. It is a tank! It is a awsome AK.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 3:36:53 AM EDT
I can`t comment on the Maddi but I have a Legend and I love it.Believe me every AK guy needs at least one preban.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 3:46:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 4:45:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 4:48:16 AM EDT
CampyBob , Except for the diff in the receivers (milled vs stamped) hence the weight what else does the AKM offer over the AK47 ? As a ex-Airborne Grunt I do understand the weight factor, but was not really thinking of humping this rifle much more than from the truck to the firing line or maybe from IPSC stage to stage. I am looking to get the nicest , prettist AK to put back for my kid. Thanks
Top Top