Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/3/2002 7:19:53 PM EDT
i was looking at one of these for my AR, i love all my russian optics Kobra,PSO etc, but im not familiar with these
i like the fact its variable power 1-2.5x
OPINIONS NEEDED
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 3:54:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 7:12:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I was hoping Campy u had more info , since uve always helped b4. I heard that it has some kind of chevron or triangular reticle and it the only one, its a weaver mount, is everything Ruskie made by Zenit of Belarus or Novo

It was a stretch to find anyone who has or had one, i dont want to be a guinea pig, i might hold off til i can find more info.
I emailed Kalinka a few days ago
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 8:01:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 8:12:08 AM EDT
[#4]
thanx anyway, i have just about anything Tantal sells on my 5 AK's, i should have mentioned i want it for my Flat top so the PK would need a weaver mount, i will prolly just use a kobra for now, til i can afford a high end red dot
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top