Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/3/2002 5:16:52 PM EDT
Well, it's been a long time since I logged onto ar15.com or its variants. Life has sort of sucked in a way. After 13 years of working my ass off a a network administrator, my boss (female) just called me at 9pm one night and said I was fired. jeez... I loved that company, loved my job and loved my users. So I have been moping around feeling sorry for myself and all that shit... but... I thought I would log onto the AK side of ar15.com and at least see some nice titties and what not.

I guess I got left behind in the upgrade, eh? If they are still there, where can an aging old geek find them? If they are not there, I guess I will have to clean up my act.

Thanks,

ARnSC
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 5:24:12 PM EDT
SSSHHHHHHHH......
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 5:32:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Wolfpack:
SSSHHHHHHHH......

Thanks for the reply Wolfpack. What do you mean? I guess that I have become so uncool that certain topics have become verboten on the board?

Oh well, I can talk about my AK's too, which I like to do. But who can resist beautiful ladies? If I get kicked off the board for just saying titties, then I guess I didn't belong here in the first place.

Thanks again,
ARnSC
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 8:47:34 PM EDT
The neekid girlies had to go, but the botd still exists...at full auto.
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 8:51:44 PM EDT
Top Top