Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/1/2002 7:29:05 PM EDT
For tactical (open) stocks that strap through the stock opening. Where can you buy them?


Link Posted: 10/1/2002 7:57:39 PM EDT
No way am I touching this!

Link Posted: 10/1/2002 8:05:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 8:13:10 PM EDT
WHAT?! Your strap-on is giving recoil problems? Jesus Christ man! What is it an impact hammer?!
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 8:19:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 6:39:17 AM EDT
RPB (www.rpbusa.com) and K-VAR (www.k-varcorp.com) should both have them in stock. I've got them on my RPB "krinkov"-style stocks and like 'em quite a bit. Functional and "correct".
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 6:58:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/2/2002 7:01:40 AM EDT by defensegrp]
Thx Shooter...

The rest of you guys are "preverts"

They call it a "strap-on buttplate"... Have fun with that one.
Top Top