Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/5/2002 10:59:59 AM EDT
Just thouht I'd mention this for the Norinco fans looking at parts count options. I e-mailed rpbusa yesterday regarding the FSE buttstocks. On their website they only mention the stock being available for Euro-pattern receivers. Got a reply first thing this morning saying they have models for both the standard and slant-cut Chinese receivers for $59.95. I'll let ya know what I think when mine arrives!
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 11:04:09 AM EDT
well, i don't know if this matters, but i have one for my SAR2, and it's SWEET!!!!!!!!!

thoe only prob i had was that the hex screww kept loosening under "bump" firing conditions. a little loctite fixed that, i would HIGHLY RECOMMEND ONE.
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 11:09:11 AM EDT
I managed to locate a Poly_tech bakelite forend/pistol grip combo and was looking for a way to get the parts count in order on my NHM90 .223. Gonna pick up some extra 5.45 bake's and add Robarms followers just to match---I can't wait!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 11:10:57 AM EDT
try northridge international's website for 4 pack bake EG mags, pouch and 5.45 cleaning kit for around 24.00, NEW!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 11:15:48 AM EDT
Thanks, that's the best price I've seen in awhile. AIM had 'em for $5/ea. but they're not listed on the website lately.
Top Top