User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 10:58:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Any update on a B33 and PT1 clone from PSA?
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:54:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 8:29:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was told the PT1 would be this summer.

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote

Thanks for the update!

I assuming that means we will see this sometime in the Fall, but at least we got a timeline we could anticipate!
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 9:11:25 AM EDT
[#4]
honestly, I'd rather have the B33. To me that's more practical than some stock that is heavy and can be manipulated multiple ways, but that's just like my opinion man.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:18:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
honestly, I'd rather have the B33. To me that's more practical than some stock that is heavy and can be manipulated multiple ways, but that's just like my opinion man.
View Quote

But it's the right opinion
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:57:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same. I really have no problems with a typical poly or triangle stock or even a wood stock for that matter. I could never get into a PT-1 stock. As for the B33 I just love that I can have a solid rail that will hold zero and not have to mess with my iron sights. Only thing I hate about the TWS dog legs.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 11:55:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here. Much higher priority for me.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 1:00:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I’ll be the odd one out. Last thing I’m waiting on for my Tarkov build is a PT1. MI dovetail mount for my aim point is fine
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 11:40:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I’ll be the odd one out. Last thing I’m waiting on for my Tarkov build is a PT1. MI dovetail mount for my aim point is fine
View Quote

Glad to see I'm not the only Tarkov nerd lol, but for a Tarkov build it would be the PT-3 for me lol! Someone will definitely come along with a clone sooner than later, the AK Market is exciting for domestic aftermarket accessories right now.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 4:06:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Hopefully we can get a 33 clone, paying 1200 for a real one is ridiculous
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 9:56:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Has PSA commented on a B-33 clone yet?
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#12]
I ordered the SA-30U and SA-31 kit and received it today due to this thread. Hardware is completely missing. I reached out to Josiah on the board and he emailed back that he will help me get the components. I will update you guys when I get my setup together.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 12:25:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I ordered the SA-30U and SA-31 kit and received it today due to this thread. Hardware is completely missing. I reached out to Josiah on the board and he emailed back that he will help me get the components. I will update you guys when I get my setup together.
View Quote

Every time I’ve had an issue that guy has taken care of it. You’ll be fine.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 8:25:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Any chance of ODG PT-1 clones at release to match the handguards?
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:45:19 PM EDT
[#15]
i as well need that pt1 and 33 cover in the colors you offered the handguards in .
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 7:11:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
i as well need that pt1 and 33 cover in the colors you offered the handguards in .
View Quote
@PalmettoStateArmory any updates on these by chance? We're in the dead of summer...

Personally very interested in the PT-1.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 9:03:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 12:04:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Dang I had my hopes up that I could get one soon.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 10:53:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Are more of the ODG short handguards on the way?  I kinda want to switch my PSA AK-105 from the long JL billet rail to the shorties.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 11:40:59 AM EDT
[#20]
I actually returned the SA31 SA30 rail because it would not stay tensioned no matter what I did. the setup is different than zenitco and uses set screws. Would always wobble. Guess I'll go with sureshot.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 12:56:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Please leave the memes in GD, thanks dryflash3

will buy two pt1s as soon as you release them
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:34:47 AM EDT
[#22]
I ordered the SA-10u and the SA-19 along with the PSA AK-47 railed dust cover to try on my WBP Mini Jack.

Everything seems well made and quality. The dust cover took a lot of filing to get it to fit. I will say that it needs just a tiny bit more room to slide back. It's functional, but the dust cover has about a millimeter gap from indexing against the back trunion.

I am having an issue with the handguard fitting too loose. I don't seem to have any vertical movement on my receiver side, but it moves vertically on the handguard retainer side. Is there a way to resolve this?

@giantpune posted this on page 4 with his WBP, and I seem to have the same issue.
https://iili.io/PRSVjf.gif
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 10:04:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I ordered the SA-10u and the SA-19 along with the PSA AK-47 railed dust cover to try on my WBP Mini Jack.

Everything seems well made and quality. The dust cover took a lot of filing to get it to fit. I will say that it needs just a tiny bit more room to slide back. It's functional, but the dust cover has about a millimeter gap from indexing against the back trunion.

I am having an issue with the handguard fitting too loose. I don't seem to have any vertical movement on my receiver side, but it moves vertically on the handguard retainer side. Is there a way to resolve this?

@giantpune posted this on page 4 with his WBP, and I seem to have the same issue.
https://iili.io/PRSVjf.gif
View Quote

Had a similar issue with the handguard retainer on a PSA gun but not nearly as bad. You should be able to shim it by stuffing the handguard retainer with aluminum foil or better yet a piece of soda/beer can. Not an ideal solution, but its an AK.
AK-47: Lower Hand Guard Wobble Fix (HD)

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 12:04:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I don't at the moment.

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@PalmettoStateArmory any updates on these by chance? We're in the dead of summer...

Personally very interested in the PT-1.

I don't at the moment.

Thanks,

Josiah

Are the pt-1s still happening? Thanks.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top