Site Notices
Page / 34
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:40:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@waddlingweezol

Hard to price the Krebs versions but from what ones i have seen that sold

$1500-2000 Gunbroker will be the way to go with one of these.

This should give you an accurate range to sell it for.Just not enough of them to compare an average price on current value

Hope this helps

View Quote
Thank you!

That helps
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 6:44:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thank you!

That helps
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@waddlingweezol

Hard to price the Krebs versions but from what ones i have seen that sold

$1500-2000 Gunbroker will be the way to go with one of these.

This should give you an accurate range to sell it for.Just not enough of them to compare an average price on current value

Hope this helps

Thank you!

That helps
Your welcome

Link Posted: 1/24/2020 1:52:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a sketchy neighbor that wants to sell this to me. He’s always out of money...I borrowed the Rifle, had local PD run the 3 digit serial number, and it’s not stolen. He’s had it for many years. I saw it the first time 10 years ago.

What’s it worth? I can get it for next to nothing.

It appears to be ORF. If so, I had a Galil I had built from an ORF receiver that was a POS. I sank a fortune in that Rifle to make it run right. Lost a lot of money when I sold it.

What to do? Thanks!

" />

" />

" />

" />

" />
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 7:49:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have a sketchy neighbor that wants to sell this to me. He’s always out of money...I borrowed the Rifle, had local PD run the 3 digit serial number, and it’s not stolen. He’s had it for many years. I saw it the first time 10 years ago.

What’s it worth? I can get it for next to nothing.

It appears to be ORF. If so, I had a Galil I had built from an ORF receiver that was a POS. I sank a fortune in that Rifle to make it run right. Lost a lot of money when I sold it.

What to do? Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/e1kElFv.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/e1kElFv.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FEDEg1x.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/FEDEg1x.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/mYg2bpW.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/mYg2bpW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Ft9CMmL.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/Ft9CMmL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Pbz1r0U.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/Pbz1r0U.jpg
View Quote
@migrapilot

You are correct,its a ORF receiver by Rapid Fire.These are not very good unless someone with good building skills does it correct from the beginning and Rapid Fire is not one i would trust

Havent seen one of these in some time,but unless you can get it for under $400 and do nothing to it and flip it to sell i would do a hard pass on it.More trouble than its worth to be honest.

My problem would be flipping it and screwing over another gun guy knowing its a POS.

Bottom line is run away unless he pretty much gives it to you.

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 1/24/2020 11:44:32 PM EDT
[#5]
What i have seen with the orf yugo m70 uf receivers is thay they are usually not bad receivers but orf complete builds were sometimes not always great. I built an all matching original barrel kit on an orf underfolder receiver and it is a fantastic rifle that runs like a sewing machine and is one of my most accurate ak's i have(i have quite a few aks). As for mine, i wouldnt take less than $1000 for it but i doubt i would get more than $800 for it if i actually wanted to sell it. Frankly put at least 4 different mags of ammo through it and if it runs well then check what they're being listed for on gunbroker and armslist and sell it there. You would be surprised what some people will pay for a milled ak haha
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 12:36:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What i have seen with the orf yugo m70 uf receivers is thay they are usually not bad receivers but orf complete builds were sometimes not always great. I built an all matching original barrel kit on an orf underfolder receiver and it is a fantastic rifle that runs like a sewing machine and is one of my most accurate ak's i have(i have quite a few aks). As for mine, i wouldnt take less than $1000 for it but i doubt i would get more than $800 for it if i actually wanted to sell it. Frankly put at least 4 different mags of ammo through it and if it runs well then check what they're being listed for on gunbroker and armslist and sell it there. You would be surprised what some people will pay for a milled ak haha
View Quote
Exactly.

The receiver itself is fine as long as it is built by a good builder,which in his case it wasnt.

I am sure some decent ones they built were fine but i wouldnt take a chance on it being a good one.

OP could buy it cheap and resell it for a profit,yes.That is up to him to decide.

Value with it being a strong chance its a pile of poop,is $400-500 tops.Flipping it on gunbroker most likely you would be correct @$700-800 if you find someone who has no clue they are crap builds
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 6:02:21 AM EDT
[#7]
That’s help, thanks!
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 7:43:34 AM EDT
[#8]
*not a great photo*
whats my pre ban norinco worth
akm/47s imported by siles, serial number M00xxxx, blue'd bolt
its in good condition and the finish is pretty nice
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 1:26:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That’s help, thanks!
View Quote
Your welcome.Glad to help
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 1:36:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
*not a great photo*
whats my pre ban norinco worth
akm/47s imported by siles, serial number M00xxxx, blue'd bolt
its in good condition and the finish is pretty nice
https://i.imgur.com/H9A7Jwe.jpg
View Quote
@SpoolinX

The blue bolt sile imports bring in a premium over the in the white bolt versions.

As long as there is very little finish wear and the wood is in excellent condition which it seems to be.

$1700-2200

The lower end would be private type sales and the higher end gunbroker.

Personally i wouldnt let it go for less than $1800

Thanks for sharing and hope this helps

Link Posted: 1/25/2020 6:40:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

@SpoolinX

The blue bolt sile imports bring in a premium over the in the white bolt versions.

As long as there is very little finish wear and the wood is in excellent condition which it seems to be.

$1700-2200

View Quote
I appreciate it. I was hoping to hear around the $2000 mark,That’s where I was thinking it should be with it’s condition.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 7:03:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I appreciate it. I was hoping to hear around the $2000 mark,That’s where I was thinking it should be with it’s condition.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@SpoolinX

$1700-2200

Your welcome.

Around $2000 is what i would ask for it.Gunbroker will bring those prices if you list it correct and have good pictures

Best of luck
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 9:45:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Your welcome.

Around $2000 is what i would ask for it.Gunbroker will bring those prices if you list it correct and have good pictures

Best of luck
View Quote
no plans of selling anytime in the near future, just wanted to get a general idea of the value
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 10:50:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
no plans of selling anytime in the near future, just wanted to get a general idea of the value
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your welcome.

Best of luck
Just keep in mind that prices change on these about every 6-12 months on average.

Good thing is it won't go down in price,only up
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 6:25:47 PM EDT
[#15]
I have an Arsenal SGL21-71 (1” longer NATO length stock). I’ve probably put about 800-1000 rounds through it.

It has finish wear on the bottom of the gun from locking/unlocking mags and carrier.

Also, I swapped out the grip for a Tapco SAW grip, G2 trigger, and Krebs circular rear sight years ago.

I have all of the original parts and it can be put in factory condition again - I need to find the rear sight.

I like the gun quite a bit, but haven’t shot it in like 7-8 years, and their value has gone up. I’m tempted to restore it to factory condition - sell it to a collector and buy something else I’d feel fine about shooting.

Thoughts on value?
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 6:43:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have an Arsenal SGL21-71 (1” longer NATO length stock). I’ve probably put about 800-1000 rounds through it.

It has finish wear on the bottom of the gun from locking/unlocking mags and carrier.

Also, I swapped out the grip for a Tapco SAW grip, G2 trigger, and Krebs circular rear sight years ago.

I have all of the original parts and it can be put in factory condition again - I need to find the rear sight.

I like the gun quite a bit, but haven’t shot it in like 7-8 years, and their value has gone up. I’m tempted to restore it to factory condition - sell it to a collector and buy something else I’d feel fine about shooting.

Thoughts on value?
View Quote
@BTripp

Put all the original grip and rear sight back on.The original trigger can be left off,just put a picture up showing you have the original trigger and include it,or put it back in if you want.

Good news is even in good used condition with some wear it will bring $1600-1850

NIB ones will bring $3000 just to compare to a used one in pricing.

These prices are pretty firm either private sales or gunbroker.To get the most out of the rifle sell on gunbroker with good pictures,description and proper search words

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:19:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
@BTripp

Put all the original grip and rear sight back on.The original trigger can be left off,just put a picture up showing you have the original trigger and include it,or put it back in if you want.

Good news is even in good used condition with some wear it will bring $1600-1850

These prices are pretty firm either private sales or gunbroker.To get the most out of the rifle sell on gunbroker with good pictures,description and proper search words

Hope this helps

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thoughts on value?
@BTripp

Hope this helps

Thank you very very much!

I’m still torn on what to do, but at least I know my options!

Thanks man!

God Bless,

Brandon
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 6:35:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Thanks man!

God Bless,

Brandon
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thoughts on value?
@BTripp

Hope this helps

Thanks man!

God Bless,

Brandon
Your welcome,glad to be of help

Prices will go up,and not down so keep that in mind
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 11:11:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

@BTripp

Hope this helps

View Quote
Does that NIB price apply to the sgl21-61 in plum also?
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 9:20:53 AM EDT
[#20]
How much money would I have to offer for someone to consider selling me a numbers matching, non-sanitized East German AK74?
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 8:17:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@BTripp

Hope this helps

@rgb03

Yes it does.Several have sold at $2800-3000

Collectors seem to prefer the Plum colored ones so $3000 is what i would ask on gunbroker.Make the auction reserve or start at $2800 with a buy it now at $3000
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 8:25:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
How much money would I have to offer for someone to consider selling me a numbers matching, non-sanitized East German AK74?
View Quote
@Chidester

Parts kit or a completed rifle?

Original barrel?

If a complete rifle who built it and what receiver used?
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

@rgb03

Collectors seem to prefer the Plum colored ones so $3000 is what i would ask on gunbroker.Make the auction reserve or start at $2800 with a buy it now at $3000
View Quote
Damn! They just keep going up and up. No plans to sell. Pretty nice return on my $500 invest if I ever decide to though. Off to put the factory mag back in the box and make sure everything else is there. Thank you sir!

ETA
just checked the box is mint and all the paper work and test target are there. Have to find the accessories now. I have a feeling they won't be sealed in their bags though.
Also do you know what mag came with the sgl? I have 2 10 round mags. One that's a waffle type with a 5 on the follower and a smooth side US marked. Don't know which one came with the sgl and which one came with my 107fr.
Unfortunately no luck finding the accessories yet
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 9:12:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Hello,

I'm looking for help in valuing the following variant of AK.
Originally I thought it was a Polytech Spiker but obviously it's a GSAD.
Serial number > 1000. In great condition besides the wood furniture being painted black.

Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:23:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Damn! They just keep going up and up. No plans to sell. Pretty nice return on my $500 invest if I ever decide to though. Off to put the factory mag back in the box and make sure everything else is there. Thank you sir!

ETA
just checked the box is mint and all the paper work and test target are there. Have to find the accessories now. I have a feeling they won't be sealed in their bags though.
Also do you know what mag came with the sgl? I have 2 10 round mags. One that's a waffle type with a 5 on the follower and a smooth side US marked. Don't know which one came with the sgl and which one came with my 107fr.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@rgb03

ETA
@rgb03

Your welcome

I know right? I had one years ago i paid like $600 for NIB but traded it like an idiot before they went up in price

They came with the U.S. marked 10 round mag. The waffle type came with the 107FR and other 107 series Bulgarian rifles

If you cant find the accessories they can be found on gunbroker for pretty cheap.I highly suggest you get or find them to make it complete.Collectors want the entire package.Them not being sealed isnt going to change the pricing,but it shouldnt be hard to find them sealed from someone
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Hello,

I'm looking for help in valuing the following variant of AK.
Originally I thought it was a Polytech Spiker but obviously it's a GSAD.
Serial number > 1000. In great condition besides the wood furniture being painted black.

Thanks in advance.

https://i.imgur.com/mxZMHFh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MJZKgg4.jpg
View Quote
@mutiny

Hi,thanks for sharing this beauty.

Very sought after Chinese variant with the spike bayonet

Even with the wood painted black which would be easy to strip off with brake cleaner or Acetone and cotton balls it will bring a nice chunk of change.Do not attempt removing the paint if you arent sure about it.It will still bring the money regardless if you leave the paint on or not.Just mention it in the listing that it is painted and can be removed

$1900-2200

Gunbroker on the higher end ,lower end private sales. Gunbroker will net the buyers and money you seek

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:39:42 PM EDT
[#27]
New in the box unfired Vepr  Ver. 2.0 (integrated sights) 223 "squareback"  20" fluted heavy barrel, 2 factory mags, manual etc.  Box is a little beat up but the rifle is new.
These were imported briefly and never to be seen again. Has the throwaway wood furniture on it.

Stolen pics from the internet of the same rifle in 16" since I dont have any pics of the actual rifle.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 1:09:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Have a nice original Yugo M85NP pistol, about 100 rounds fired or so....perfect shape with box/papers.  Idea of value on the private market?
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
New in the box unfired Vepr  Ver. 2.0 (integrated sights) 223 "squareback"  20" fluted heavy barrel, 2 factory mags, manual etc.  Box is a little beat up but the rifle is new.
These were imported briefly and never to be seen again. Has the throwaway wood furniture on it.

Stolen pics from the internet of the same rifle in 16" since I dont have any pics of the actual rifle.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/22018/ds223vepr-jpg_jpg-1255185.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/22018/ds223vepr-jpg-product-2_jpg-1255186.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/22018/ds223vepr-jpg-product-3_jpg-1255187.JPG
View Quote
@NWRed

$1100-1200

Most fall into this tight price zone. Gunbroker will net the most interest and money

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 1/30/2020 8:00:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Have a nice original Yugo M85NP pistol, about 100 rounds fired or so....perfect shape with box/papers.  Idea of value on the private market?
View Quote
@TJRoush

$700-800 on gunbroker so private sales $600-700

The box helps.Start at $700 and work your way down $25 in price until you get a bite.

Link Posted: 1/31/2020 7:50:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

@Chidester

Original barrel?

View Quote
Parts kit with original barrel?
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 10:44:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Thanks in advance!!

I have the following, please help me figure out values.

1. Unfired Definitive Arms DAV-74 SR suppressor ready VEPR AK-74. Original Magpul furniture. Mint

2. Unfired Definitive Arms DAK-74 Bakelite style furniture

3.  Arsenal Izmash SGL31 AK 74. Used. Seller installed a rail, Bushnell red dot, and removed the rear sight.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 7:30:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Chidester

Original barrel?

Did the rifle come into the country with the receiver cut (parts kit) or was it imported as a complete rifle?

Gonna need to see some pictures on this one to see what it is before pricing
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Thanks in advance!!

I have the following, please help me figure out values.

1. Unfired Definitive Arms DAV-74 SR suppressor ready VEPR AK-74. Original Magpul furniture. Mint

2. Unfired Definitive Arms DAK-74 Bakelite style furniture

3.  Arsenal Izmash SGL31 AK 74. Used. Seller installed a rail, Bushnell red dot, and removed the rear sight.
View Quote
@Gthirteen

1- $1400-1600 I based this pricing on the very few i could find that have sold.

2-Cant find anything with results on pricing one of these.Tough to price.Sorry cant help on this one

3-$1800-2200 Gunbroker for sure on this one.If you have the box and extras add $150-200

NIB ones go for $3000-3500 for a comparison in pristine mint condition

Link Posted: 1/31/2020 10:10:49 PM EDT
[#35]
I have a DDI 47S AK-47 that has only one mag shot through it and is in pristine condition. What would you say it's value is?Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 12:47:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I have a DDI 47S AK-47 that has only one mag shot through it and is in pristine condition. What would you say it's value is?https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/328927/IMG_3444_jpg-1257695.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/328927/IMG_3442_jpg-1257696.JPG
View Quote
Some used DDI 7.62x39 rifles for about $700’on GB. Maybe 700-800 I’d guess.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 12:49:24 AM EDT
[#37]
What’s the market rate for a well built Soviet 1986 Tula AKS74U? Matching except for US barrel, mismatched bolt head, and US receiver. All other parts original matching Tula. Excellent part condition.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 1:33:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a DDI 47S AK-47 that has only one mag shot through it and is in pristine condition. What would you say it's value is?https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/328927/IMG_3444_jpg-1257695.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/328927/IMG_3442_jpg-1257696.JPG
@skipper469

Correct. $650-800  is the going rate on a used one
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 1:40:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
What’s the market rate for a well built Soviet 1986 Tula AKS74U? Matching except for US barrel, mismatched bolt head, and US receiver. All other parts original matching Tula. Excellent part condition.
View Quote
@kncook

Havent seen any recently to compare but the last few i did see were going for $1500-2000

The 74's pricing has gone nuts in the last year or so.Very hard to nail down pricing without recent sales to compare.

Sorry i can't be more recent with pricing on it but it will put you in the correct range to sell or buy

Link Posted: 2/2/2020 11:53:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Like new, fired one mag through it.

I’ve added a Samson forend.

Krebs M92

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#41]
@MTAR15

These were grossly overpriced for what they are new so keep that in mind.

Still brings in a decent price though.

$1200-1300 used. Gunbroker would be the way to go on these,private sales would be tough to get anything over $1200

Hope this helps
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 6:23:36 PM EDT
[#42]
How much would the following be worth:

1) Russian Gov SKS

2) North China Corp SKS type 56?

Sorry to be vague, but my brother's coworker apparently came upon these and does not know what they are. I'm not sure if the names of the rifles are right, but that is what was passed on to me. Do these sound somewhat familiar to anyone?

I know there are Tula Russian SKS rifles, and Norinco SKS. That's about all I know about SKS pattern rifles.

Thanks in advance for any help again!
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 8:16:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
How much would the following be worth:

1) Russian Gov SKS

2) North China Corp SKS type 56?

Sorry to be vague, but my brother's coworker apparently came upon these and does not know what they are. I'm not sure if the names of the rifles are right, but that is what was passed on to me. Do these sound somewhat familiar to anyone?

I know there are Tula Russian SKS rifles, and Norinco SKS. That's about all I know about SKS pattern rifles.

Thanks in advance for any help again!
View Quote
@waddlingweezol

The Russian would either be a Tula or an Izhmash.Price would depend on if its a refurbish or an original with matching numbers along with the date it was made.These can be tricky to price due to a lot of refurbs,different stocks,dates ,etc.Detailed pics are needed.

The Chinese is a Type 56.Details on these are needed as well.Bayonet? Flat type bayonet or triangle type bayonet? Numbers matching? Short paratrooper barrel or longer 20" barrel? etc

Lots of info can be found on google or gunbroker to compare to what the seller has.Do your homework on SKS's before buying them.Some are worth a chunk of change,most are in the middle, and some are junk.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 8:38:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

@waddlingweezol

The Russian would either be a Tula or an Izhmash.Price would depend on if its a refurbish or an original with matching numbers along with the date it was made.These can be tricky to price due to a lot of refurbs,different stocks,dates ,etc.Detailed pics are needed.

The Chinese is a Type 56.Details on these are needed as well.Bayonet? Flat type bayonet or triangle type bayonet? Numbers matching? Short paratrooper barrel or longer 20" barrel? etc

Lots of info can be found on google or gunbroker to compare to what the seller has.Do your homework on SKS's before buying them.Some are worth a chunk of change,most are in the middle, and some are junk.
View Quote
Thanks very much again Flyleaf.

I figured that more information would be needed. I'm trying to get some pictures, but I'll ask about the details you mentioned above.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 7:24:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I figured that more information would be needed. I'm trying to get some pictures, but I'll ask about the details you mentioned above.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@waddlingweezol

Your most welcome,glad to be of help
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#46]
I've had a Romanian Romak 1 7.62x 39 since I bought in new in 1997. Fired about 100 rounds and its sat in the safe ever since. Has the thumbhole stock and takes standard 30 round mags. Still have the original box and accessories. My son is finally interested in guns to I thought about putting some Magpul furniture on it and giving it to him. I live in a communist state and can never purchase or own another AK unless I move. Does it have any value in the AK world?
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:58:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I've had a Romanian Romak 1 7.62x 39 since I bought in new in 1997. Fired about 100 rounds and its sat in the safe ever since. Has the thumbhole stock and takes standard 30 round mags. Still have the original box and accessories. My son is finally interested in guns to I thought about putting some Magpul furniture on it and giving it to him. I live in a communist state and can never purchase or own another AK unless I move. Does it have any value in the AK world?
View Quote
@wreckdiver

These are very good quality AK's. They were built very well and rarely have any issues in finish or function.Most likely you will want to change the FCG as they are well known for terrible trigger slap.I had one and the trigger slap was so bad it hurt my finger to shoot it.A Tapco G2 trigger will fix it right up

They are kind of unknown to a lot of AK folks so the value they bring in isnt what they should be for what they are

First off keep the box,accessories, and please keep the stock and hand guards if you take them off.They are quite hard to find and will keep the value up should your son decide to sell or put it back into original condition later down the road.

As is with box,etc $800-900 Lower end private sales,higher end gunbroker.The box,accessories,and stock will command these prices as 99% never have the box,etc with them.Without the box or extras take $100-150 off price

Again keep anything you take off and do not permanently alter the rifle where it cant be returned to original condition or it will kill the value.

Its not going to be a super collector type rifle and i would shoot the shit out of it but its unique enough to save the extras inside the box and store it away for safe keeping

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:59:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Thanks. Collector value doesn’t really matter unless/ until I move to a free state. I guess I got lucky because mine didn’t have any trigger slap. I ordered some magpul plum furniture to entertain my son. I’ll keep all original parts in the factory box for a rainy day. I’m kind of looking forward to shooting it after not using it for 20 years.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 7:08:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Thanks. Collector value doesn’t really matter unless/ until I move to a free state. I guess I got lucky because mine didn’t have any trigger slap. I ordered some magpul plum furniture to entertain my son. I’ll keep all original parts in the factory box for a rainy day. I’m kind of looking forward to shooting it after not using it for 20 years.
View Quote
Your welcome,glad to be of help

You and your son will enjoy shooting it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#50]
I have a Bulgarian AK47 trainer/cut away parts kit that I am trying to get a price on. I haven’t been able to find one for sale in the last few years so I have no idea how much it’s worth. Any information would be great.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y7qed3z396shlmf/Photo%20Sep%2010%2C%2023%2016%2029.jpg?dl=0
Page / 34
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top