Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 34
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 11:33:53 PM EDT
[#1]
What's an Intrac Maadi going for? Has the original furniture and regular AKM furniture. I'm thinking $900 tops but maybe I'm mistaken.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 9:55:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok, whats a unfired Bulgarian SLR105 worth, has the original threaded muzzle brake/black furniture/no rail version.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 5:01:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't give more than 700 for it considering its the non-railed version. Just my opinion though.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's an Intrac Maadi going for? Has the original furniture and regular AKM furniture. I'm thinking $900 tops but maybe I'm mistaken.
View Quote
does it have a threaded barrel or are the threads ground off? it was common to have a flash hider cut and then tack welded to prevent the threaded barrel from being used. i dont think you would have a problem selling it with maadi AK furniture for 900. You would need to put it on gunbroker though, i dont see it selling on a forum.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 3:07:05 AM EDT
[#5]
nvm
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 9:45:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Have a new, unfired, Bulgarian, slr-105, rebuilt by Ted Marshall. It is a early, no rail gun with side folding stock and plum front. Rifle was torn down, selector markings applied, new rivets, and completely refinished.  It is signed by Ted Marshall under trigger guard, thanks
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Have another bulgarian, slr-105, fired a couple of mags, early, no rail version, with original, russian ak74, iodine wood stock set. Thanks
Link Posted: 3/7/2018 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Looking into a Maadi misr s/a.  Found one local, private sale and he’s asking $750.  Gunbroker is spotty on pricing.  Figured I’d ask here.  No pics yet.
Link Posted: 3/10/2018 2:39:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry about that, didn't realize there was a value thread.

Hey all! Been out of the AK scene for a while. But I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea on value of this T3. It's a non matching Izzy kit rewelded by Turbothis. Had it for a few years now. I believe all the parts are Russian Izzy. Any input will help! Thanks!

Link Posted: 3/24/2018 10:44:28 AM EDT
[#10]
norinco preban AK with a folding pig sticker,low round count. I know nothing about models of AKs. Thanks
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 12:42:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
norinco preban AK with a folding pig sticker,low round count. I know nothing about models of AKs. Thanks
View Quote
By itself, $1600-1800 depending on condition and what state you sell it in; pristine New In Box with everything are fetching $2500.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Yugo M70-B1
1983 matching # - not wood
real nice sealed but "used look" wood - no art, DC receiver blued to match, screw build. really tight all US compliant parts needed.

1link to photo
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 12:18:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Looking for an opinion of value for an Arsenal SLR 101S, un-fired. It's been tucked away in the safe. I believe I still have the box. Serial # range of 08xx. Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 11:20:29 PM EDT
[#14]
I am new to the AK47 scene but not new to rifles and etc. I have been looking at buying PSAK-47 GB2 Liberty MOEKOV  a FFL has it listed for $645.00 and $25 shipping to my FFL. His price seems high. Is this a good deal or should I just wait until PSA has them back in stock?
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 2:28:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Yugo M92 under folder w/ barrel extension

Going rate? He's wanting $1K.

Is it worth it to make an SBR?

TIA
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 8:31:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I am new to the AK47 scene but not new to rifles and etc. I have been looking at buying PSAK-47 GB2 Liberty MOEKOV  a FFL has it listed for $645.00 and $25 shipping to my FFL. His price seems high. Is this a good deal or should I just wait until PSA has them back in stock?
View Quote
They come in stock all the time.  If you want one, sign up for their emails, and get one as soon as it hits your inbox.  They sell out fast.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 9:52:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yugo M92 under folder w/ barrel extension

Going rate? He's wanting $1K.

Is it worth it to make an SBR?

TIA
View Quote
Looking around, I've seen them for $1,200-2,400 both SBR'd and not, though most of the SBRs were in the $1,800 + range. The guns as pistols are right around $600, add parts and labor and you could be at $1K.

Whether it's worth SBR-ing is entirely subjective to you and future buyers.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Looking for an opinion of value for an Arsenal SLR 101S, un-fired. It's been tucked away in the safe. I believe I still have the box. Serial # range of 08xx. Thanks in advance
View Quote
$900-1,000 give or take, given that you can still find the similar SLR-95s for sale at $900-1,000.
Link Posted: 4/21/2018 1:50:45 PM EDT
[#19]
My little brother I wanting A AK and i am considering letting him get one of my rifles. I have no idea of its value at this time. It was built from a Demilled all matching Romy G kit built on Nodak spuds receiver. Black gun coat, non match furniture at this time but everything else is matching. Very well built. Any ideas o ballpark value?
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 1:56:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Just out of curiosity, Norinco straight cut receiver. Bought it in ban configuration 10 years ago, changed gas block and FSB to get bayonet lug back, barrel was threaded already. Ditched thumbhole stock and added Iron Wood Stock. I know it is not "correct but a really nice Norinco anyway.

Link Posted: 4/22/2018 10:50:03 PM EDT
[#21]
I’m looking to buy this matching Maadi with crutch folder for $900 but not sure what I’m getting. I’m trying to figure out the origin of the kit and if I’m making a wise decision. Can someone help me? Thx

Link Posted: 5/2/2018 7:05:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Looking into a Maadi misr s/a.  Found one local, private sale and he’s asking $750.  Gunbroker is spotty on pricing.  Figured I’d ask here.  No pics yet.
View Quote
If the condition is Good or better I hope you bought.

Link Posted: 5/5/2018 11:37:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Hello all,

Whats the going price for an "unsanitized" East German Ak47 kit, please?

Thank You.
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 10:03:38 AM EDT
[#24]
I am lazy and do not want to dig up the thread, so...

What is the ballpark for a bwk-92 sporter chambered in .223? I have two 30 RD mags, the original stock and many of the things that came in the box(oil bottle, for example).

Maybe a 1000 rounds through it and I have been very exacting about cleaning it, as I purchased it in the early 90s and it is still in excellent shape.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 3:46:42 PM EDT
[#25]
What's a good price for a sam7SF these days?
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 6:09:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Polytech 386 double folder,no box or mags. What's the ballpark on this? Bluing is almost perfect,no rust just a few spots lit the sling rivet rubbing the barrel ect.

Two smallish dents were the folded stock hit the side of the hand guard.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Polytech 386 double folder,no box or mags. What's the ballpark on this? Bluing is almost perfect,no rust just a few spots lit the sling rivet rubbing the barrel ect.

Two smallish dents were the folded stock hit the side of the hand guard.
View Quote
I'd say $1200-1,500, rifles with the full kit are going for $2K-$2500
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'd say $1200-1,500, rifles with the full kit are going for $2K-$2500
View Quote
LOfreakingL

rifles alone are selling for 2400+ no box or accessories. i paid 2500 for a pristine GLNIC imported one. i also paid 1800 for one that looks like it was a police confiscation and had a small electro penciled number on the side. for 1800 it was a fair deal.

but hey, if you want to listen to the other guy, please pm me if you ever decide you are tired of it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 2:27:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

LOfreakingL

rifles alone are selling for 2400+ no box or accessories. i paid 2500 for a pristine GLNIC imported one. i also paid 1800 for one that looks like it was a police confiscation and had a small electro penciled number on the side. for 1800 it was a fair deal.

but hey, if you want to listen to the other guy, please pm me if you ever decide you are tired of it.
View Quote
I'm sure it would sell for that much and more in a ban state; I've seen a handful on GB sitting there between $1900-3000 for a while now, and that is with and without the full package.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 6:03:36 PM EDT
[#30]
yeah, ok boss. whatever you say. show me a 1900 dollar no reserve double under folder and i will BUY IT RIGHT NOW.

what you fail to understand is that when people put up a rifle for auction with a no reserve 3000 dollar starting price, no one is going to buy that. when you put it up with a .01 starting price and no reserve, those always bring the best price. you are looking at current auctions, which mean nothing. SOLD auctions is what matters. im not going to reply to you anymore, you clearly dont know what you are talking about and i am wasting my time.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:28:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Looking for an approximate value of my Romanian SAR 2 in 5.45x39.  It is all matching numbers and in very very good condition, shot very little.   Couldn't find another like it online to compare it to.  Thanks

Link Posted: 6/1/2018 5:34:32 AM EDT
[#32]
AMD-65 built on a Nodak Spud Receiver, round count under 500. I’m new to these guns so if any additonal clarifications are needed to determine the value.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 6:34:13 PM EDT
[#33]
I may be looking to sell a barely used (<100 rounds fired) 100% Bulgarian AKS-74 that was built by Troy Sellars with a matching numbers part kit from around 2007 and a matching serial number NDS -2SF receiver. Included are all of the original parts from the parts kit, including the matching number bayonet. Also, the gun has a set of Arsenal plum furniture installed (hand guard and pistol grip) as well as a RSA trigger group/gas piston. The only thing I can't find is the magazine that came with it.

Has anyone seen something similar sell recently? Any help with an indicative price is appreciated. Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 6:14:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
AMD-65 built on a Nodak Spud Receiver, round count under 500. I’m new to these guns so if any additonal clarifications are needed to determine the value.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/304726/DE86B984-40BF-4834-8794-27C1556F7DBA-561871.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/304726/8785E43A-6DFC-48E7-88A1-10EEBAF6B3DD-561872.JPG
View Quote
You apparently have the original barrel with the Tapco one-piece extension brake (welded/pinned, don't try to unscrew it) and original Hungarian wood grips. The receiver puzzles me. I know they used the Nodak Spud for many of these and many more got an FEG SA2000M receiver. The serial number should be on the trunion on the LH side if its a Hungarian parts kit. This would make the serial number on the bottom of the receiver redundant. Plus, unless its an FEG receiver the 'SA2000M' is meaningless.
Regardless, the most recent sale of one with plastic grips and a non-FEG receiver on GunBroker was $900.
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 12:33:10 AM EDT
[#35]
I took this earlier while cleaning, if it helps:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I may be looking to sell a barely used (<100 rounds fired) 100% Bulgarian AKS-74 that was built by Troy Sellars with a matching numbers part kit from around 2007 and a matching serial number NDS -2SF receiver. Included are all of the original parts from the parts kit, including the matching number bayonet. Also, the gun has a set of Arsenal plum furniture installed (hand guard and pistol grip) as well as a RSA trigger group/gas piston. The only thing I can't find is the magazine that came with it.

Has anyone seen something similar sell recently? Any help with an indicative price is appreciated. Thanks.
View Quote
Pictures added to help with valuation.

Link Posted: 7/23/2018 8:46:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Looking for help figuring the value of a like new (under 50 rounds) 20.5” VEPR 7.62x54r. This is from the batch with the square back receiver, unfinished furniture and the gas block/front sight combo. Thanks in advance for any help.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 9:13:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Any thoughts on the value of this?

I have a Russian Tula krink kit.  It's one of the RGuns kits from several years ago.  1986 date, numbers matching.  It came with all the right parts (some had the wrong trigger guard).

I have a US made barrel with the correct 1/6 twist.  It's a Bluejack barrel.  I think it was a V3 and the gas port appears to be in a groove.  The barrel is already installed and headspaced (turbothis did the work for me)

It also has a 74uLLC receiver.  The serial doesn't match the kits serial.  But its' the receiver they made that is specifically designed for these kits.  It has the Russian selector markings.

Considering selling it all as a package.  I've had an approved form 1 for it for a few years now but just haven't gotten enough interest back in the project to have it built.  Since it hasn't been built it is still non-NFA and I can easily write a letter to the ATF and have it removed from the registry.  Please don't IM me offers, I'm just trying to figure out the value in case I decide to sell.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 7:34:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I have a Russian Tula krink kit.  It's one of the RGuns kits from several years ago.  1986 date, numbers matching.  It came with all the right parts (some had the wrong trigger guard).

I have a US made barrel with the correct 1/6 twist.  It's a Bluejack barrel.  I think it was a V3 and the gas port appears to be in a groove.  The barrel is already installed and headspaced (turbothis did the work for me)

It also has a 74uLLC receiver.  The serial doesn't match the kits serial.  But its' the receiver they made that is specifically designed for these kits.  It has the Russian selector markings.

Considering selling it all as a package.  I've had an approved form 1 for it for a few years now but just haven't gotten enough interest back in the project to have it built.  Since it hasn't been built it is still non-NFA and I can easily write a letter to the ATF and have it removed from the registry.  Please don't IM me offers, I'm just trying to figure out the value in case I decide to sell.
View Quote
Curious as I have two complete sets of 86 Tula parts kits with v3.5 blue jacket barrels.  Numbers matching.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 9:44:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Curious as I have two complete sets of 86 Tula parts kits with v3.5 blue jacket barrels.  Numbers matching.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A few guys on theakforum.net told me it's worth about $1500 or so.  Seems like the market for these has cooled a little bit.  I remember a couple years ago they would sell for over $2k if they had a barrel since barrels were in short supply once bluejack stopped having them made.  But now a new supply of deact kits and barrels have brought the price back down.

I'm just going to keep mine and have it built.  I was only going to sell if it the prices were insane
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 11:34:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You apparently have the original barrel with the Tapco one-piece extension brake (welded/pinned, don't try to unscrew it) and original Hungarian wood grips. The receiver puzzles me. I know they used the Nodak Spud for many of these and many more got an FEG SA2000M receiver. The serial number should be on the trunion on the LH side if its a Hungarian parts kit. This would make the serial number on the bottom of the receiver redundant. Plus, unless its an FEG receiver the 'SA2000M' is meaningless.
Regardless, the most recent sale of one with plastic grips and a non-FEG receiver on GunBroker was $900.
View Quote
$900
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 11:24:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Opinions on a fair market price for an Arsenal SLR-107F (no rail)?  Doesn't seem to be abused, nor on quick inspection have noticeable canted sights, etc.

Private sale offered for $950.

Not very many completed Gunbroker auctions lately for good comparison.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 9:23:00 PM EDT
[#43]
How about a price on a new-in-the box MAK90?  This one was imported by GLNIC, has a factory threaded barrel, and has the dimples that allow it to be converted to an underfolder.  
I've never seen a factory threaded barrel on another MAK90.  I've examined this one, and I'm convinced it was threaded at the factory.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 9:49:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
How about a price on a new-in-the box MAK90?  This one was imported by GLNIC, has a factory threaded barrel, and has the dimples that allow it to be converted to an underfolder.  
I've never seen a factory threaded barrel on another MAK90.  I've examined this one, and I'm convinced it was threaded at the factory.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126713/MAK-90-648138.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126713/MAK-90_barrel-648137.JPG
View Quote
That's a three pin receiver MAK.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 11:52:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
That is a MAK that the ATF declared was contraband back in the 1990's because the receiver is drilled for an auto sear and a rivet was simply put in the hole to block it.  The Chinese basically had some extra machineguns and did a half ass conversion to try and make them US legal and they managed to get into the country before the ATF caught the mistake.  That's why it looks factory threaded.  It's a rifle to stay away from.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 8:43:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That is a MAK that the ATF declared was contraband back in the 1990's because the receiver is drilled for an auto sear and a rivet was simply put in the hole to block it.  The Chinese basically had some extra machineguns and did a half ass conversion to try and make them US legal and they managed to get into the country before the ATF caught the mistake.  That's why it looks factory threaded.  It's a rifle to stay away from.
View Quote
Thanks!  You guys probably saved me some cash and heartache!  Seems like I'm always learning something here at Arfcom.

If you have any "official" documentation that indicates these are contraband, please post it over in the "third pin rifle" thread - I found this in the Chinese AK forum.  
https://www.ar15.com/forums/AK-47/Chinese-MAK-90-Contraband-and-34-Third-Pinand-34-Rifle-from-Early-90s/78-80299/
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 7:13:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Opinions on a fair market price for an Arsenal SLR-107F (no rail)?  Doesn't seem to be abused, nor on quick inspection have noticeable canted sights, etc.

Private sale offered for $950.

Not very many completed Gunbroker auctions lately for good comparison.
View Quote
Too high being used.

The AK market is slipping slowly but surely right now.

That is a $800-850 tops in excellent used condition

Be sure to check the rivets,sights,,and overall quality on these 107F's. Arsenal quality is hit or miss with the recent imports this year
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 7:17:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
A few guys on theakforum.net told me it's worth about $1500 or so.  Seems like the market for these has cooled a little bit.  I remember a couple years ago they would sell for over $2k if they had a barrel since barrels were in short supply once bluejack stopped having them made.  But now a new supply of deact kits and barrels have brought the price back down.

I'm just going to keep mine and have it built.  I was only going to sell if it the prices were insane
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prices have cooled down some.

Still a solid $1500 kit all day to the right buyer,although keep in mind imo the 5.45 round is going to be a dead caliber in the next 5-10 years if that long.Value then will tank
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 7:18:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/304726/DE86B984-40BF-4834-8794-27C1556F7DBA-561871.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/304726/8785E43A-6DFC-48E7-88A1-10EEBAF6B3DD-561872.JPG
View Quote
$700-900

Link Posted: 8/28/2018 7:19:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Looking for an approximate value of my Romanian SAR 2 in 5.45x39.  It is all matching numbers and in very very good condition, shot very little.   Couldn't find another like it online to compare it to.  Thanks

https://image.ibb.co/dqgnCd/Sar2_1_Medium.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/hSrLXd/Sar2_2_Medium.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/fB08JJ/Sar2_4.jpg
View Quote
$600-700

Page / 34
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top