Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/16/2017 1:20:50 PM EDT
Has anyone tried the rails by Premier Shooting Solutions?  http://premiershootingsolutions.com/product/ak-master-mounttm-side-rail/

If anyone has any feedback, I'd welcome it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 1:34:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Has anyone tried this???
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 9:10:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Probably not, looks like a fairly new product. Curious to see how well it'd work.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 10:24:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't have one but a friend does and I've handled it in person. It seems like it's a well made product and the RS Regulate mount I was fiddling locked up tight and stayed solid. I haven't done any testing to check return to zero but first impression is good. 

I am likely to help my friend test his out in the coming weeks though
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 5:08:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I just installed one on a buddy's AMD65. Very well made. Getting the FCG pins to both fully seat at the same time took multiple attempts. The plate is a very precise fit. One seated the FCG pins fit perfectly in terms of length. There is zero wiggle. Vibra-tite at a Fat Wrench to properly torque the screws. The domed heads of the screws did bump the Armacon safety out a touch when the safety was off. I just dropped in the AK Master Mount safety which my buddy bought just in case.  He had purchased the RS Regulate AK301M/AKML/PA Advanced Micro Dot combo from Atlantic for the rifle. I installed that without issue. The RS mount locked up tight with no wiggle on the rail.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 1:21:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, any input is appreciated.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top