Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/8/2017 10:28:08 PM EDT
ive looked at krebs ghost ring as well as mojo. also checked out rifle dynamics, which looks easy to do on the work bench. question, if i dont really care for the traditional rear sight, what do you guys recommend? just looking for iron sight options.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 9:04:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Krebs on a Arsenal now and love it. Cut my groups quite a bit. Had a Mojo and it was ok, but the fixed Krebs is nicer as the elevation adjustments work. Both are super easy 6 minute jobs at most.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 9:14:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you think the krebs is better than the circle-10 option?
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 1:39:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Never used the open peep style.
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 2:49:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I personally recommend a DIY Fuller mod, considering its basically free. Widening the notch and rounding the outer corners turns it into my preferred iron sight format above all others.
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 5:47:55 PM EDT
[#5]
You need the ability to adjust the windage at the rear sight. It makes a big difference in the sight picture. You can center the front post and make all your adjustments on the rear.

I like Mojo.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top