Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2017 11:06:10 PM EDT
I just pulled the trigger on getting one of these optics and I was curious if anyone else has any experience with them, first hand? Are they durable?
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 7:14:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Bought one a few months ago and seems pretty good.  I wish that the red dot would be a bit brighter but not too bad.  Have not ran it hard yet.

Biggest problem for me was attaching it.  I must have been tired when I was trying to attach it.  Have you gotten yours yet?

It seems pretty bomb proof.  It is not a "pretty" scope but the AK is not a "pretty" gun.  Old world type craftsmanship.  AA battery power is a plus seeing that I have several Eotech 512 that take AA batteries.  Only had a chance to zero it at 21 feet because the range was under construction at the time.  I would like to stretch her legs a bit more.  

Where did you buy yours?
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 1:07:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked one up from Atlantic a few years ago and it's been solid so far. Take time getting it adjusted to the side mount.

I also pull the battery if it's going to be a while before next use.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 8:35:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top