Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 4:26:30 PM EDT

Checked websites of AIM, Northridge Inc, Copes and Interordinance. none of them list the magazines anymore.

Am I outta luck now? I just bought my WASR-3 and only have ONE magazine now. hock.gif
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:39:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Check the auction sites: gunbroker.com and auctionarms.com among two that I know.
misc
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:47:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Are these mags still being produced, or were they a one time production run?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:17:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Just goes to show ya, when you get the idea don't hesitate. Swing into action (take out a new CC if necessary) BUT BUY IT NOW AND OFTEN TILL GUILT TAKES OVER! Then you have enough, ............. Maybe.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:50:24 AM EDT
[#4]
On another board it was said that a guy in Ky bought all of the remaining weigers from all distributers.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:38:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I just saw a pile of them at the Akron gun show...the sign said German .223 AK mags.  Dont remember the price, BUT they are still out there.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:20:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Find Matts SKS Supply, they had some last 2 weeks ago Indianapolis Show $15 ea and like  a dummy I said I didnt need any, had enough already, wished I would have picked up a few more.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:14:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Eventually the Weigers are gonna sell out. They have been on the market for the last 6-7 years and everybody assumed they would be around forever.

Hootbro
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top