Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/10/2006 4:01:45 PM EDT
Curious. I didn't think the poles made blued AK mags,only parked..

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:18:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Majority of Polish 7.62x39 steel mags are actually blued. The blue on newer type mags was actually a very deep high quality blue finish. Some but not all have the Ovall 11 mark on the spine.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#2]
The one I got with a Polish U/F kit is painted. The paint is the same as what's on the stock assembly. I often wonder if anyone really knows the original source of the magazines, then I remember that I don't care as long as they function.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:29:41 PM EDT
[#3]
some pics of it.

http://sksboards.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136503#136503
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:42:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Majority of Polish 7.62x39 steel mags are actually blued. The blue on newer type mags was actually a very deep high quality blue finish. Some but not all have the Ovall 11 mark on the spine.

+1

AIM had some blued NIW Polish mags a while back.  They looked so damn good I couldn't bear to shoot them!  
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top