Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/10/2006 6:03:13 AM EDT
Has anyone ordered the used Romanian 30rd AK47 mags from DSG Arms?
I figure they can't be that bad. They're steel, not made in the US, so should be built like tanks.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:52:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:54:35 PM EDT
I got them today. They're in decent shape but some of them don't even look used (no markings on the followers). They have a bit of rust, lots of dried up cosmoline, and lots of sand. It seems like they were mostly stored away somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:35:59 AM EDT
I got 10 and they all look new. Some still have nice white made in Romainia stickers. I am very pleased, Only prob is that you buy them as is, they do not allow returns.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:43:31 AM EDT
Glad to hear they're in good shape.
I plan on ordering a few tomorrow.
I have ordered from DSG in the past.Good vendor.Quick shipping.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:49:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/19/2006 11:56:14 AM EDT by metroplex]

Originally Posted By ljtag:
I got 10 and they all look new. Some still have nice white made in Romainia stickers. I am very pleased, Only prob is that you buy them as is, they do not allow returns.

I ordered 6 and they did not look remotely new. None of them had made in Romania stickers, but all of them were covered in: grease/cosmoline, sand, and rust. After some scrubbing with simple green, hot water, brake cleaner, and WD-40, they started to look better. I used some CLP to prevent further rusting in various spots. 2 of the 6 had a plum colored finish and were quite beat up. The other 4 looked decent: black finish with minimal wear.
Top Top