Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/7/2006 7:25:20 PM EDT
I don't know if this is the correct place to post this but here goes. Last week I placed and order with them for 4 ea of the 4 pack of mags and one east german mag pouch. The guy on the phone asks me " So you want 16 mags total right?" I respond "YES!" So he give me a grand total and I accept. I got home on saturday night to find a small box from centerfire systems.

I was totally happy until I open the box. I first thought the box was alittle small for 16 mags and a pouch. I open it up and there are 4 mags and one pouch in there! WTF!! I look over the invoice and the total is correct for what I expect to have paid for 16 mags and the pouch.

So come Monday morning I call them first thing in the morning. I get some lady on the phone and I explain what I received and what I am missing. The ladies response is "what do you want us to do about it?" Well I want 12 more mags!  She asks me can you give me the initials of who packed the box from the invoice and I do. She says she will look into it. I also asked her if possible, could she make sure I get them before the weekend. She tells me she will check into it and hangs up the phone.

So now I am wondering if they are going to send me the mags or if I am screwed?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:50:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:03:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I've ordered from them a few times with no problems.  Give 'em a little time to work it out.  It could be an honest mistake on the the person that packed it.  They could have easily mistaken 4 sets as 4 mags.  It happens.

DK
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:09:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:48:46 AM EDT
[#4]
What method of shipping did they use?  If it was by weight you could take the postage sticker off and send it to them.  It should weigh a fourth of what it was supposed to.  I think they stamp the city they are sent from on it.  Not really proof of not getting the mags but it's something....
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:10:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Ducati-Monster,

Please call Pam or myself and we'll take care of this immediately. I apologize for any misunderstandings.  

Lois Luttrell
800-915-3346
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#6]
The package was send via usps priority mail. I will call them again tomorrow morning to see if anything has been done. Thanks for all your help guys.

Patrick
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:14:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I have never had problems with them.  One day, I called them three times and kept adding things to my order.  Got everything I ordered.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:19:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Ducati-monster,

The additional mags were shipped to you on 3-6 so you should be receiving them any day now.
We apologize for the error.  Please do not hesitate to call me directly if you have questions or if I can be of additional help.

Thanks
Lois
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:58:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Well there ya go.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:32:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes I left a message to lois the morning and she returned my call. The mags should be here tomorrow! I hope!!

I will update the post when they arrive!

thanks

Patrick
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:47:48 PM EDT
[#11]
I recevied my mags this afternoon!! These are in better shape than the first 4 I received!! Hats of to Lois and Centerfire Systems!! Thanks for all the help guys!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:48:56 PM EDT
[#12]
"Hats of to Lois "

Yup - I'm convinced she ownsCenterfire :)
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:24:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Glad to hear you got it straightened out.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top