Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 7:25:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2006 3:48:49 PM EDT by Ducati-Monster]
I don't know if this is the correct place to post this but here goes. Last week I placed and order with them for 4 ea of the 4 pack of mags and one east german mag pouch. The guy on the phone asks me " So you want 16 mags total right?" I respond "YES!" So he give me a grand total and I accept. I got home on saturday night to find a small box from centerfire systems.

I was totally happy until I open the box. I first thought the box was alittle small for 16 mags and a pouch. I open it up and there are 4 mags and one pouch in there! WTF!! I look over the invoice and the total is correct for what I expect to have paid for 16 mags and the pouch.

So come Monday morning I call them first thing in the morning. I get some lady on the phone and I explain what I received and what I am missing. The ladies response is "what do you want us to do about it?" Well I want 12 more mags! She asks me can you give me the initials of who packed the box from the invoice and I do. She says she will look into it. I also asked her if possible, could she make sure I get them before the weekend. She tells me she will check into it and hangs up the phone.

So now I am wondering if they are going to send me the mags or if I am screwed?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:50:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:03:58 AM EDT
I've ordered from them a few times with no problems. Give 'em a little time to work it out. It could be an honest mistake on the the person that packed it. They could have easily mistaken 4 sets as 4 mags. It happens.

DK
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:09:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:48:46 AM EDT
What method of shipping did they use? If it was by weight you could take the postage sticker off and send it to them. It should weigh a fourth of what it was supposed to. I think they stamp the city they are sent from on it. Not really proof of not getting the mags but it's something....
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:10:59 AM EDT
Ducati-Monster,

Please call Pam or myself and we'll take care of this immediately. I apologize for any misunderstandings.

Lois Luttrell
800-915-3346
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:03:24 PM EDT
The package was send via usps priority mail. I will call them again tomorrow morning to see if anything has been done. Thanks for all your help guys.

Patrick
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:14:08 AM EDT
I have never had problems with them. One day, I called them three times and kept adding things to my order. Got everything I ordered.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:19:17 AM EDT
Ducati-monster,

The additional mags were shipped to you on 3-6 so you should be receiving them any day now.
We apologize for the error. Please do not hesitate to call me directly if you have questions or if I can be of additional help.

Thanks
Lois
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:58:23 AM EDT
Well there ya go.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:32:28 PM EDT
Yes I left a message to lois the morning and she returned my call. The mags should be here tomorrow! I hope!!

I will update the post when they arrive!

thanks

Patrick
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:47:48 PM EDT
I recevied my mags this afternoon!! These are in better shape than the first 4 I received!! Hats of to Lois and Centerfire Systems!! Thanks for all the help guys!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:48:56 PM EDT
"Hats of to Lois "

Yup - I'm convinced she ownsCenterfire :)
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:24:27 PM EDT
Glad to hear you got it straightened out.
Top Top