Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/1/2006 8:08:15 AM EDT
I called SG yesterday to see if my 10 mags would ship.  The gentleman on the phone said the would later in the day.  

I called a few minutes ago and the cust. service rep put me to shipping - because they can see "codes" that the cust. service rep can not.  I was told they are now backordered to April 28.  The lady told me that they did not receive the shipment from their supplier.  It sounded as if NONE of the order came through to SG.  I asked if I would receive an email stating so and the lady said yes.  She also said I would get a snail-mail asking me to confirm that I still want the order placed.

This is really frustrating as a lot of us ordered in the Fall of last year and since SG had not moved the backorder date, we expected to have our mags in the next week or so.

Does anyone reading this have the "next best" mag deal as I am considreing canceling SG and going elsewhere.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:51:11 AM EDT
[#1]
centerfire systems has 4 mags for $20.....not bad but still twice what SG mags cost.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:56:22 PM EDT
[#2]
The Centerfire mag deal may be twice expensive as the SG mags but at least you get the mags. Sure order them for SG and keep waiting for mags that will never come. Or you can get them right now from Centerfire and be using them while all the SG people just get promises and another imaginary shipping date.

Sign_Wolfman  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:17:14 PM EDT
[#3]
You might want to call Centerfire, according to their website all the magazines are gone
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:40:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:44:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't feel too bad,
I just got 10-30rd mags from sportmans guide.
Sure they shipped me my mags, (no backorder)
but it cost me $90.00+shipping.

I ordered them because SG said they were new to like new condition.
They were in good condition, but no where near new.
I guess SG considers rust free as new.
I am thinking about sending them back.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:56:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
centerfire systems has 4 mags for $20.....not bad but still twice what SG mags cost.

Is SG still taking orders for the used mags at $2.50ea?  What quantity do you have to order?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:01:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is SG still taking orders for the used mags at $2.50ea?  What quantity do you have to order?

They were selling them in lots of 10ea for $25.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:03:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top