Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/22/2005 6:19:46 PM EDT
HAven't seen any around in a while. Need a few. Are they all dried up?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:06:26 PM EDT
Tag. I've been looking as well.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:31:19 AM EDT
Don't know a reliable source, but I got a couple a few months ago, mixed in with a lot that was supposed to be East German mags, from Clearview Investments. There's no mistaking the distinctive Hungarian baseplate retainers.

I'm sure it was just a random thing, because Clearview has demonstrated time and again that they have no idea what they are selling. I cannot recommend that anyone do business with them.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:51:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Richard-ar15:
Don't know a reliable source, but I got a couple a few months ago, mixed in with a lot that was supposed to be East German mags, from Clearview Investments. There's no mistaking the distinctive Hungarian baseplate retainers.

I'm sure it was just a random thing, because Clearview has demonstrated time and again that they have no idea what they are selling. I cannot recommend that anyone do business with them.

would you be so kind as to post a pic of the distinctive baseplate retainer so I can id some of mine?

thanks
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:56:45 AM EDT
There's an excellent picture in the second post of this thread, taken by Team Member "Mike_f":

mag ID

Note that the nub of the retainer is unfinished.
Top Top