Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/5/2017 8:18:06 PM EDT
I just took inventory of my massive horde, and have rookie numbers of AKM mags. I don't really care what country they come from, so long as they are sturdy, commie, overly built steel mags. Just looking at sites like sgammo and aim surplus, it looks like they aren't as cheap as they used to be. Any recommendations where I should be looking for mags? 
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 10:38:22 PM EDT
[#1]
The ARFCOM E.E. (Equipment Exchange) would be my first look...
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 10:59:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 6:46:43 AM EDT
[#3]
One more vote for AIM Surplus.  I start there, and if they don't have what I need, I check out MidwayUSA, Centerfire Systems, or Apex Gun Parts.

Just be aware that the new production Croatian mags with fig leaf (some call it a maple leaf) on them are not the best quality and fail to fit or function in some of my AKs.  I have read quite a few similar accounts on this site.  So steer clear of those.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#4]
ARMS OF AMERICA has romanian for $9.95 + ship , and the new Zastava BHO mags from Prepper or gunmag warehouse are actually damn good mags for $8.98... some people have had some VERY minor fitment issue (unless you have a PSAK47, then they hate the yugos, or most commie mags in general) but they are very well built mags
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 12:24:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Oops, don't know how I missed that. 
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 2:24:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 2:25:00 PM EDT
[#8]
these are probably your best bet for ACTUAL commie mags (the yugo BHO mags are good but new production from Zastava)

https://armsofamerica.com/originalromanianmilitarysteel30rdmagazinegrade2.aspx

the Yugo ones are a great buy too though

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/zastava-yugo-m70-open-bolt-ak-47-7-62x39mm-30-round-blue-steel-magazine.html

I just put in an order for 20 of the Romanian mags from armsofamerica, but so far I'm hearing they're nearly new.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 3:06:55 AM EDT
[#9]
http://whatacountry.com/ak-47-30-round-magazine-hungarian.aspx

10 pack used 109.50
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 4:16:47 AM EDT
[#10]
I've used these guys to my satisfaction: APEX Gun Parts
$8.99 for new steel Serbian now.
They've also been known to run specials for bulk sales. 
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top