Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2017 4:13:08 PM EDT
I have a few of the 75 Round Top loading Romanian / Russian drums.  I recently bought two of the military surplus covers for them. How in the heck do you get those put on? I have tried Different Drums in the different pouches and for the life of me cannot get them to fit like they should.  They are super tight.  I have tried by putting the neck in first and the drum part first and have failed.  I have searched the web and can't find anyone talking about it so I must be the only one who is having an issue.  

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Link Posted: 12/14/2017 7:22:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I have some with chicom pouches. I just rotate the mag so the feed tower is to the top corner of the pouch.
Link Posted: 12/15/2017 10:35:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Never had a problem with mine but yes they are made to fit snug. Try flipping it around front to back and give it another go.
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 4:56:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Depending on the material, maybe it could be stretch some.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top